• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      WAV Price Drop - Save $50
      SUMMER SALE!
      $50 off Neptune Systems WAV Pump Kit + $25 off Single WAV Pump!

• By NateDawg
      Gunna experiment here with something fun and a bit new. I was scrounging around and found some acrylic sheets and some plumbing fittings and decided to make a 1 gallon mini cube DT. It will have water pumped from the sump of my main tank into this one then back though the bulkhead and will be mounted on the wall next to the main DT. Now the question is, should I make this into a small single red mangrove refuge (which would increase nutrient export and increase copopods which equals more food for the ruby red dragonet), or make this into a really cool little zoa/paly mini tank... I'm split between the two.

• By marine depot
      Is it a Skimmer or Filter? It's BOTH!
      New blog posts! New products! Coming soon!

• By marine depot
      Check out this 2-in-1 Filter/Skimmer + Hats Are Here!
      PLUS: 20% off Curve Skimmers & Top-Sellers Back in Stock

• By bamburgb
      Does anyone know how to repair lights? I have a programmable led I have had for a few years and it looks like the channel for the blue lights went out. Last time this happened with one of my other lights the maker repaired it, but since then he has liquidated the company and doesn’t work on them anymore. Wanting to see if anyone on here knows how to diagnose and work on lights that may be able to work on them depending on the cost, that way I can have my light as a backup (had to put my backup on the tank).