WTB Pink Lemonade

youcallmenny

Killed it during the move.  It got buried when the rocks got shuffled.  Wouldn't care normally but I love this particular piece and haven't seen it at a LFS lately.  Anyone around Salem want to sell me a fuzzy stick?  Got trades aplenty if that's more your flavor.  Come on over and take your pick!

Edited by youcallmenny

I don't really have room for more corals, but would be willing to sell a frag. I'll send a pick tonight.  

I work in Salem, but live in Tualatin. I could bag the frag and bring down if you can meet during the day. 

You can see pics of my tank in the recent thread showing new years pics.

IMG_20170203_183115 _2.jpg

Edited by shaywood
  • Like 1

Oh that colony was you!  Nice!  I wanted to grab it while it was up but wasn't adding any new coral when you were offering.  I'll pm you my #.  Thank you for the quick hookup and friendly price.  
Mods, close please. [mention=13130]albertareef[/mention]

I bought a 2 3/4” stick of this over a year ago. I’ve grown out so much sps right next to it, but it’s maybe 3” now and rarely fuzzy. The rest of my sps has great polyp extension. Any ideas on why it’s not growing? It was super healthy and fuzzy when I bought it from Jodi and TECO. I’ll add pics of it tonight when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk