HexaReef

WTB: Ocean Revive t247 or Similar. Have Cash

I need a Full Spec LED light fixture and want to get something programmable or 2 channel day/night.

I'm looking for an OR T247 or a 20" Current Orbit 

If you have either, or something comparable please let me know what you got!

thanks

There was one on Facebook store and also Craigslist just a few days ago. I'll try and find the link when I have a break.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These lights are prone to having the Blue diodes burn out if you’re not already aware of that. If your not all you have to do is look at the fixture with diodes off and look for dark circles in the blue optics. They can and will still light up so it’s not always evident that  they are  burned or are burning out. I’ve owned at least 20 of these fixtures and it’s happened to everyone I own, have owned or know people who fall in the those same groups

great lights and easy repair tho

GL

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

These lights are prone to having the Blue diodes burn out if you’re not already aware of that. If your not all you have to do is look at the fixture with diodes off and look for dark circles in the blue optics. They can and will still light up so it’s not always evident that  they are  burned or are burning out. I’ve owned at least 20 of these fixtures and it’s happened to everyone I own, have owned or know people who fall in the those same groups

GL
Thank you! I didn't know that. The set that was posted has been sold apparently. So im still looking.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, reefnjunkie said:

GL

This is interesting feedback I had not heard before (was actually looking for these lights previously).  Do you know what the issue is?  Sounds like you have at least found a way to fix them.  Don't mean to thread jack but thought this info might be useful to the OP as well.

Currently i have 2 40w 5000k LED bulbs providing the light for my tank.

If anyone has a small 18"-24" full spec light they want to get rid of and you live around Chehalis let me know what you got.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Great lights with great customer service, I've run them for 3 years an have only had 1 light with the mentioned problem an Ocean Revive took care of it for me. Highly recommended for the price and what you get.

• Like 1