Awesome Fish

MrsBret

We have an insane amount of fish in right now.  We've had most of them for MONTHS so they are very fat and happy (i.e., I like to feed my fish a lot, hence the daily water changes in our tanks, sorry Bret).  Anyway, if you're looking for fish that you know are healthy come check ours out!  

• Like 3

These are just a sampling!  Sorry about the cell phone pics.  FYI: The last photo of the rabbitfish and 2 spot tang = they appear to be inseparable and I hope they go to the same home!  I'll try to post more pics.  We still have the gorgeous cowfish and huge beautiful starfish and sooooo many others!

lightning3.jpg

lightning4.jpg

butterfly2.jpg

lightning.jpg

fishies.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, MrsBret said:

These are just a sampling!  Sorry about the cell phone pics.  FYI: The last photo of the rabbitfish and 2 spot tang = they appear to be inseparable and I hope they go to the same home!  I'll try to post more pics.  We still have the gorgeous cowfish and huge beautiful starfish and sooooo many others!

fishies.jpg

Ok in the middle brackets there I think I'm looking at 2 Scoly's? a bleeding apple and what I think might be a Warpaint? Got a better picture of that and how much?

Edited by Exodus
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Ok in the middle brackets there I think I'm looking at 2 Scoly's? a bleeding apple and what I think might be a Warpaint? Got a better picture of that and how much?

Yes, when Bret gets back in a few I'll ask him!  :-)