looking for new setup

hunterrcs10695

I have a 40 breeder tank right now using a canister filter as my filtration. I'm looking to get a new tank with a sump tank or that is set up for a sump tank. I am also looking for a stand for it as well. not looking for anything crazy big, about a 90galllon at the most. I'm on the east side of Portland but will travel to get it! 

55 minutes ago, hunterrcs10695 said:

I have a 40 breeder tank right now using a canister filter as my filtration. I'm looking to get a new tank with a sump tank or that is set up for a sump tank. I am also looking for a stand for it as well. not looking for anything crazy big, about a 90galllon at the most. I'm on the east side of Portland but will travel to get it! 

Sounds like a good upgrade path.  There are typically lots of folk posting tanks/systems that would meet your needs and I'm guessing some will likely chime in here.  I know one poster, Ron, has had multiple tanks listed that could work for you so maybe take a look through recent classified threads if you have some time.  Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, albertareef said:

Sounds like a good upgrade path.  There are typically lots of folk posting tanks/systems that would meet your needs and I'm guessing some will likely chime in here.  I know one poster, Ron, has had multiple tanks listed that could work for you so maybe take a look through recent classified threads if you have some time.  Good luck!

I do happen to have a few extra tanks :)

10g up to 300g, what can I get ya? :)

Great deal going on a 65 Gallon setup right now I would like to move or if you want to stick with your 40b, I have one that's drilled.

• 3 weeks later...