What do you do?

stylaster

24 minutes ago, H20cooled said:

I'm a Network Administrator for a City in Oregon. I've been in IT for about 20 years now and worked at many different companies in Oregon.

We have a lot in common.  Before retiring after 30 years of IT, I did some work with the City of Portland, City of Corvallis, State of Oregon, and the US Dept of Energy.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

We have a lot in common.  Before retiring after 30 years of IT, I did some work with the City of Portland, City of Corvallis, State of Oregon, and the US Dept of Energy.

This is my first public sector IT job and it works out great for me, small city and only 5 of us in IT, before that I worked for a Hospital with over 150 people in IT. I really like the small group.

• Like 1

I suppose I should update my profile since the last time I was managing a large grow operation.

Now I am back doing the natural resource consulting thing. I am a professional wetland scientist and have been doing lots of habitat assessments and what not on the eastern side of the state.

I will be spending this coming week shocking and net fishing in lake washington for a Boeing project.

If anyone needs to catch some fish then len me known...lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2