Some cheap frags!

Taylorhardy1

I'm just tired of seeing my not so attractive DIY frag rack in my display so I've decided I'll finally post these and get them sold off. 

First off is a really nice ORA tricolor valida frag. Fully encrusted and multiple branches. Sold. IMG_20171226_130947.thumb.jpg.f0b4fd10af9fa80bae6856b03478c70b.jpg

Next is a nice candy red monti cap, photos do this piece no justice. Sold. IMG_20171226_131233.thumb.jpg.71ee75d7b0e5ff0c91797770e54a580e.jpg

Next I have 2 fingernail sized pieces of Idaho grape monti cap. Sold. IMG_20171226_131328.thumb.jpg.56b93bb2e9a1c1f21528eb834a11750e.jpg

Orange, green, and purple acan echinata frag. Sold IMG_20171226_132029.thumb.jpg.0654c72076006f04ddcc2beacaebc284.jpg

A fully encrusted chalice frag with pink eyes, 2 different variations of purple, and a nice green rim. SoldIMG_20171226_132039.thumb.jpg.c06e3097f483f9545f48c58094bd8f1a.jpg

And lastly a free little green rhodactis shroom that's lost most of its color since ending up in my tank. Would probably do much better in a higher nutrient system. 

Edited by Taylorhardy1
Availability update

50 minutes ago, Newreefer02 said:

Holy moly.... I like that ORA but I'm like 2.5 hours away... lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's a really nice frag, almost looks nicer than my small colony I have now. 

44 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Shoot - if I would have known about these when I was down there 🙁. Not that I have room for anything else!

I wish I would have decided to unload them all sooner. 

7 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I'll take the tricolor and the red cap! Unfortunately, you're in Salem. Any possibility of meeting halfway? I'll PayPal to hold if need be. Lmk

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! emoji481.png

I'll shoot you a pm 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hey Taylor - I wouldn't mind the echinata and the chalice if you thought you might be up our way at some point.  If not no worries... I know your goal is to get the frag rack down sooner rather than later.

Actually Im thinking about making a trip out of it, seems as most people are in the Portland area so I might try to just go drop them all off on the same day.

• Like 1

Still have all these. Let's get em out today! If any of you in the Portland area are still interested message me and let's see what we can work out. The frags have only gotten bigger and healthier. Nearly mini colonys at this point. Also interested in trades for sps and acans!

• Like 1

I'll take the chalice, echinata and valida off your hands if you want to trade.  I've got a few things I can frag.  Oregon mummy eye chance?  Rainbow stylo? I've got quite a few.  Want to come to west Salem?  I know you were due a trip.  Things are recovered now.  Got lots of extra gear too. 

Took a pretty bad fall this last weekend while hiking and ended up getting hurt before I was able to make the trio to Portland, the tri color is pending sale, but I do have a few chunks to cut off the mother to help encourage growth where I want it. Let me know if any of you guys would like to make a trip out here to checkout what I've got!

1 hour ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

Took a pretty bad fall this last weekend while hiking and ended up getting hurt before I was able to make the trio to Portland, the tri color is pending sale, but I do have a few chunks to cut off the mother to help encourage growth where I want it. Let me know if any of you guys would like to make a trip out here to checkout what I've got!

Sorry to hear that Taylor - major bummer.  Hope you heal quickly.  Not sure when I can get down there realistically so if Greg is able to hook up with you then I'm sure he could give them a good home.  If that doesn't work out, I would be happy to paypal you for the chalice and echinata if you are OK holding them.  Whatever works best for you.

• Like 1