ID please?

nrc

yeah thats bubble algae alright, look to the right of that and it looks like you have more! I would fill a bucket half full of salt water with a ton of hydrogen peroxide and another large enough to submerge that rock and some Coral RX, pull the rock get a good flash light and a razor blade ensure you remove everything, dip it into the bucket with peroxide and let it sit for about 15 min, then move to the bucket with the coral RX dip and let it sit for another 10 min before moving back to the tank. That stuff sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

I plucked the original piece from the 12/25 photo off that day, and sure enough another popped up yesterday.   I decided to take the advice above and just finished a Hydrogen peroxide dip (1/4 OTC hydrogen peroxide 3% :  3/4 Freshly mixed saltwater) for 90 seconds and then rinsed with more saltwater and put back in the DT.   

The zoas are not happy but we'll see how they do - it's next best thing to try vs losing that whole rock/colony.