Cuttlefish score!

Jack-the-reefer

Awesome morning at cuttlefish yesterday. It was great to see some people I haven't talked to in a while. 

I finally picked up one of the biota mandarins! Then I got  this wall hammer out of a grab bag. Very good day!

This is as good of a picture as I could get with only the blues on. The mandarin is so damned cute I can barely stand it. 

4600A9FD-A368-4038-83E3-B2CAEF8CA16C.jpeg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jack-the-reefer said:

Found the little mandarin on the floor this morning. [language filter]..

I didn't even know they jumped!

oh no that sucks! I didn't know those little guys could jump that high either but I remember hearing a macna talk where the guy recommended covers for any type of fish unless you had seahorses. :seahorse:

That was a nice score on the grab bag though!

10 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

oh no that sucks! I didn't know those little guys could jump that high either but I remember hearing a macna talk where the guy recommended covers for any type of fish unless you had seahorses. :seahorse:

That was a nice score on the grab bag though!

Yep. They jump. Lost my Biota after a couple months of healthy growth. Made me so sad. Built a custom cover for my IM Dropoff tank then got another Biota because they are the best addition to my nano. 

• Sad 1