Happy Birthday Gil&Fin

Emerald525

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

I was afraid to click on it given the source 👀. Good to know my instincts are correct 😄

Scott lives in a different corner of the internet than the rest of us, one where Justin Bieber is still relevant. :laugh:

I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday, Holly! :mermaid: 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Some things when seen cannot be unseen!:shock:

Nothing like the voice of Satan wishing you a happy birthday !:daz:

Hey it was this or Frozen and well I just didn't thing something from Frozen would look good coming from me :laugh: 

8 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Scott lives in a different corner of the internet than the rest of us, one where Justin Bieber is still relevant. :laugh:

I actually cant stand him :D I just hear someone say no and have to poke the bear :laugh:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Uh oh... now it’s getting “real”.  😁

Ha ha I love giving Cherany a hard time for her undying devotion to Michael Bolton! :clap: Amd it’s kinda fun hijacking my own thread!! :EvilGrin:

Thank for being a good sport Cherany!!:highfive:

(Note not a Hair on Michale Bolton’s head was harmed in the making of this post... that’s because he doesn’t have any ....:rimshot:)

:backtotopic: Happy Birthfsy Holly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ha ha I love giving Cherany a hard time for her undying devotion to Michael Bolton! :clap:

Says the woman who knows WAY more about him than I do! :tongue:  I went to a concert b/c I like his voice, but Kim can tell you all about his personal ethics, songwriting (stealing?) habits, his hair situation, maybe even his personal life! She also thinks of him at every possible turn, so you tell me who has an undying devotion...

I don't know any Justin Bieber songs, so I can't speak to that, but something tells me I would not be impressed by his singing voice.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Says the woman who knows WAY more about him than I do! :tongue:  I went to a concert b/c I like his voice, but Kim can tell you all about his personal ethics, songwriting (stealing?) habits, his hair situation, maybe even his personal life! She also thinks of him at every possible turn, so you tell me who has an undying devotion...

I don't know any Justin Bieber songs, so I can't speak to that, but something tells me I would not be impressed by his singing voice.

What can I say... I watched a lot of VH1 Behind the Music back in the day..:unsure:  And  the Michael Bolton edition featuring the highlights of his career was only 5 minutes !!:joking:

i know a lot about the Hair bands of the  80s  too! :clap:

As far as the Biebs I liked Despacito and some other song of his. How’s that for being vague!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, spectra said:

now you have my attention..................I grew up in the 80s and well...........There are a few that peak my interest still :laugh:

Lol well then you need to talk to Sirena. I liked 2 songs from Guns abs Roses. Hated that stupid song Cherry pie and the video. 🙄 

• Haha 1