Greg's Red Sea Peninsula 650 Build Thread

youcallmenny

2 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Sorry we didn’t get more of a chance to talk on Sunday. It was kinda of nuts 

Hey no worries, thank you for hosting such a killer party!  We had a blast and my wife who is from New York said it was, "The most Oregonian BBQ ever."  I'm sure we will be up soon enough to catch up.  Suffice it to say I'm having tons of fun with the tank.  

10 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Hey no worries, thank you for hosting such a killer party!  We had a blast and my wife who is from New York said it was, "The most Oregonian BBQ ever."  I'm sure we will be up soon enough to catch up.  Suffice it to say I'm having tons of fun with the tank.  

Ha ha what does that mean most Oregonian ?

• Like 1

Ah okay good to know, Ive had a few lower end gorgonians do fine without spot feeding.

Livestock looks great, weve got simular tastes in fish, just bought a pair of lepord wrasse from CnC last weekend and almost bought the fairy wrasse next door. Also bought some Carberryi anthias a few weeks ago.

But that parrot is sick. Do you still have the Sailfin? Just curious because cant finf him in the pictures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

Yeah - nothing like a BBQ in the rain to feel like you are in Oregon. Bummed that we didn’t get a chance to catch up - even crazier than usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

Ooo I want to see the anthias.  Alas, that devil-fish is long gone.  The parrot replaced her.  Yea these gorgonians have been pretty easy for me.  I'll have cuts to share soon enough I'm sure if you would like. 

Ill make sure to post some livestock pictures soon. Definetly would be interested in a cut. GCE just posted some cool yellow, red, and organge finger gorgonians will probably scoop up one or two of those aswell.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...