Sign in to follow this  
Trailermann

WTB Nano skimmer

My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.

Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.

Bump-itis

Last chance to unload excess gear from your closet.  If there are no takers, I will have to give my children's Christmas present money to a cold impersonal retailer.

• Like 1

I have a Hydor Slim Skim that's only about 6m old.  I just upgraded my tank and no longer need it if you're interested.  I've also sealed it so it acts as a nice overflow.

I also have a CPR HOB skimmer that needs a pump I'd sell super cheap if you'd rather that.

- Matt

I have the highly sought after Cad-Lights PLS-50 Elite Skimmer, It will work as i had it in a JBJ 30 RL, only used for about 4 Months. Let me know if interested.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BeasileyBub
      Used and in great condition AquaC Remora skimmer. Was cleaning out the garage and realized this guy didn't make it with my tank when everything was sold. I have a video of the pump working in a bucket. It was lasted used on a cube and worked great. Asking $50, firm. 
      Tank Size (Gallons): 20-75 Dimensions: 19" tall x 6" wide x 2-3/4" deep Minimum tank opening 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" Minimum tank height 12-1/2" Minimum space behind tank 2-3/4" Maximum tank lip 1-3/8" wide Vertical clearance above tank 10-1/2" Includes nylon cleaning brush The best way to get a hold of me is by text. 253-753-4552. I can ship it if the buyer pays for shipping. I live in Corvallis. 
      IMG_4224.MOV

• By marine depot
      Customize Your Sump with Somatic - NOW 15% OFF

Hot rodding and customizing your Somatic filter is easy!

• By Snappy
      Could someone recommend a UV Sterilizer that will work with my Nano Cube 28g? The overflow chamber space is only 2.7" long and 2.7-3" wide depending on chamber. I've seen some that are built for the Innovative Marine series, but that doesn't mean it works for Nano Cubes.
      Thanks
    • By Snappy
      I upgraded my Nano Cube to a Clearview top with AI Prime lighting and no longer need the stock LED lid for it. The lid is average used condition. All the lights work, but a few aren't as bright as they were when brand new I'm sure. 
      I considered using the lid to make a custom housing for my AI Prime, but am not comfortable having my Prime in a plastic box inches above the water. Too bright. Also, I feel bad dismantling the lid as it is an upgraded LED lid to begin with and it probably $200-300 new. Can't find the exact replacement online currently as the newer models are wifi and cost $330 new. I think $100 for my lid in current condition is a fair price. 

• By NateDawg
      Gunna experiment here with something fun and a bit new. I was scrounging around and found some acrylic sheets and some plumbing fittings and decided to make a 1 gallon mini cube DT. It will have water pumped from the sump of my main tank into this one then back though the bulkhead and will be mounted on the wall next to the main DT. Now the question is, should I make this into a small single red mangrove refuge (which would increase nutrient export and increase copopods which equals more food for the ruby red dragonet), or make this into a really cool little zoa/paly mini tank... I'm split between the two.