ocboat

Red Sea 130D package

I recently took down my 34 gallon Red Sea 130D and decided to put it up for sale. This package will include the tank, stand, Aquamaxx WS-1 skimmer, SB Reef Led light, and Ehiem heater. The tank has a built-in 5 outlet power strip with toggle switches but it does not have the original hood. I have not had time to clean things up yet but wanted to get this posted today. I will add additional pictures as I get thing cleaned up. I'm asking $300.00 for the entire set up 1af5061e43f4e9fe8aa2e0b3555e9af9.jpg
6460fae4a28586cacc4661fe51c9aa52.jpg
fec789dec323ee7199bd5d72fe3965e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks familiar! Great little tank! Those of you who are about lineage... I bought it from R-3(because if you are paying attention R-3 likes to put up tanks and take them down and then put up another one :) ). It had several nice modifications including the built in power strip. It sat in my shed for a few months. I realized yet again I didn't need to put up another tank no matter how cool it so I sold it to Ocboat. So if you buy this tank you are also buying a little bit of forum history. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

That looks familiar! Great little tank! Those of you who are about lineage... I bought it from R-3(because if you are paying attention R-3 likes to put up tanks and take them down and then put up another one :) ). It had several nice modifications including the built in power strip. It sat in my shed for a few months. I realized yet again I didn't need to put up another tank no matter how cool it so I sold it to Ocboat. So if you buy this tank you are also buying a little bit of forum history. 

I was wondering if it was that tank lol!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Maybe we can start a who bought a tank from Ryan club :laugh: I had one to.................l

GLWS I don't need a second one :cool:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, spectra said:

Maybe we can start a who bought a tank from Ryan club :laugh: I had one to.................l

GLWS I don't need a second one :cool:

You guys are soooo funny! LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Lol Ryan and I build and start over a lot, great minds think alike hahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha!  Sounds like you guys have a much higher tolerance for pain and suffering.... I mean the excitement of a new build!

• Like 1

No problem.  I haven't been able to clean it up yet and take better pictures and probably shouldn't have even posted it yet.  New pictures and description should be up tomorrow.

• Like 1