Emerald525

Great scores at Paradise corals!

Well as some of you know I stacked the Paradise Corals bag and won gift certificates to Paradise Corals! :YayWave:

Sirena and I stopped by last night. They are open late for First Tuesday so there was food , and free wine, and a band! :rimshot: 

He has a great selection of mushrooms and some nice zoas and I picked up a really nice Intrastellar mushroom and a no named but nice Hawaiian zoa.

Sorry no pictures as it was late when I got home but I will post pictures up later when I get a chance.

I don't make it out to Bret's very often because it's over an hour drive from my work but Sirena and I definitely want to come back and see him particularly on First Tuesday (which is the first Tuesday of the month) because it was a blast!

• Like 4

It was so fun to hang out with you and Sirena!!!!! Thank you for coming all the way out to us!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

28 minutes ago, MrsBret said:

It was so fun to hang out with you and Sirena!!!!! Thank you for coming all the way out to us!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Next time we may take the Max out so you get Sirena really liquored up lol! It was fun seeing you and Bret and I swear Sirena never had an empty glass of wine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2017 at 6:16 PM, Emerald525 said:

Next time we may take the Max out so you get Sirena really liquored up lol! It was fun seeing you and Bret and I swear Sirena never had an empty glass of wine!

Ohhh I see fun trouble in our future! ♡

• Haha 2