Tommy

Breaking down 120 gallon tank

12/10/2017

Updated below on what is still available. Text or call (503)442-9901 if you are interested. Additional pictures upon request for fish and equipment.

Sold/Pending Tracking Sheet

Slide1.JPG.0266fe7f6c7e7b0f80a957dcdcdf0837.JPG

Slide2.JPG.1329513be64a2cb70eb4e15bd1f71588.JPG

12/5/2017  OLD

Hello everyone, 

I'm breaking down my 120 and want to sell everything. Individual prices are below, view the pictures and checkout the prices in the second link. Call or text 503 442 9901, I'm located in NE Portland. 

Pictures of corals:     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4kybOIzItbo5Tm3W5mpIXlufva923yX/view?usp=sharing

Prices (3 tabs)    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So7YvpoZ_b5SCNRxV5GR-b4ljNM3BmID/view?usp=sharing

Overview of setup:

IMG_2363.JPGIMG_2364.JPGIMG_2376.JPG

Edited by Tommy

21 minutes ago, rentalcoot said:

Can I see the yodas

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hello, turns out they are Rastas instead of Yodas, thank you!

59 minutes ago, xmas_one said:

I’ll take the ATI if you part things out.

I have someone who spoke for this already, you will be second in line. Thank you!

I have to give you props to you for having the most organized sale thread ever!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

I want the acans labeled 15,16, and 17, and the acros labeled 31 and 35

Hello Taylor, sorry looks like all of those are pending. 

55 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hello Taylor, sorry looks like all of those are pending. 

No worries. In a strange chain of events this morning, it's actually looking as though I have to sell my tank and tear it down. Was actually hoping to hear you say that.

32 minutes ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

No worries. In a strange chain of events this morning, it's actually looking as though I have to sell my tank and tear it down. Was actually hoping to hear you say that.

That would be a shame - hope everything is OK.

Sorry for the thread jack Tommy - looks like you had a really nice system running - glad you are getting good interest in rehoming your livestock and gear.  GLWS

43 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That would be a shame - hope everything is OK.

Sorry for the thread jack Tommy - looks like you had a really nice system running - glad you are getting good interest in rehoming your livestock and gear.  GLWS

Thank you for the kind words. 

I'm extremely sad that I have to break this down :teardrop:, but I hope to be back in Portland in a couple of years and setup another "smaller" tank. 

Free bump for Tommy! He has some quality livestock and ridiculous cheap prices! That blue hippo tang is super healthy and a steal at $25! Wish I had the space. Thanks for the corals! 👍

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By ChevApache58
      I have a nice sized red planet frag for sale. It's been growing like craZy, shooting out all over the place. Looking to get $50 for it or trade for other corals/power heads. This thing has been growing and growing since the original post, I'll add some updated pics tomorrow but it's looking really good and getting big! 

Mother Colony!

• By milesmiles902
      Hey everyone,
      I went back to the Evergreen State College (my undergraduate) for a visit and they installed a huge 13,000 liter system aquarium system in the basement of the school. One thing I thought they always did well was teach the sciences and this provides a way for the students to both monitor and have a hands-on experience with these living creatures.

http://www.cooperpointjournal.com/2017/04/26/hidden-marine-treasures-evergreen-debuts-new-state-of-the-art-aquarium-facility/
      Although, when I visited, they were looking for more variety of corals and it made me think it would be good to ask the club.
      Personally, I have some euphyllia, birdsnest, xooanthids, and pavona that I am going to donate. I haven't heard of anything they don't want.
      So, please let me know if you have any corals that you would be willing to donate for educational purposes. I'll likely be heading up in December, so no rush. 
      Thanks again,
      Miles

• By Will
      Brand new Marineland 300 deep dimension "corner flow" aquarium for sale. Includes new tank and new tank stand, black. Tank has never been filled and is currently in storage unit. I am only asking $2,000 firm. I am in the Beaverton area. 
      Willbowler@hotmail.com
    • By TaylorW
      So I've had something come up and I'm just not getting many hours at work so I'm hurting for a little cash this week, here's a few corals and a nice bta for sale. Sorry my camera on my phone takes terrible pics

#1- Beautiful Rose Bubble Tip Anenome on it's own rock, bta is about 3 1/2 inches  $25
      #2- Orange Ricordea Rock, 4 large orange Ricordias and several babies on it's own rock  $20
      #3- Large Green Hairy Mushroom rock, 10 plus large green Hairy mushrooms on own larger rock (I'll try for a better pic later) $25
      #4- Zoa rock, rock with 2 types zoas, 14 plus pinwheels and 3 plus unknown zoas? $15
      #5- Large Rock With 18 plus orange bam bam zoanthids, large red and blue spotted mushroom, blue clove polyps, green Palythoas, quarter sized purple and green Hairy mushroom, octopus ink xenia (hard to see entire rock and its size so ill try for a better pic later) $25
      #6- Rock With ~10 orange zoas with yellow skirts, octopus ink xenia and small green/blue speckled mushroom  $10
      #7- Green Monti Cap With Blue Polyps  $5
      #8- Green Hammer Coral 3 heads  $10
      If you would like better individual pics pm me and I'll try my best! Forest Grove area 

• By TaylorW
      I'm looking for someone local (forest grove, Gaston, Hillsboro, Cornelius, beaverton or tigard) that has a used (but working) hang on the back filter that would work for a ~20 Gallon tank, just a cheaper hob is fine, also looking for a spare 100 or 150 watt Aquarium heater. Would be great if I could find both together but not a deal breaker if they're not. Also on the lookout for a hanging kit for an LED fixture! Will buy $ or trade for coral? Thanks!