Goodies from Seahorse

danlu_gt

Feed that gorgonian.......................hopefully it survives as those are not an easy one. NPS gorgonians seem to do well then all of a sudden are gone.
My first time keeping a gorgonian. Any tips on easy food to feed it. I will try blend up frozen krills first.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

My first time keeping a gorgonian. Any tips on easy food to feed it. I will try blend up frozen krills first.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

No the blueberry gorgonian is a beautiful one but one of the hardest to keep. I have had a few NPS gorgonians and finally just gave up on them. I fed a mixture of things like coral frenzy and liquid foods. See when it opens and go from there. Hopefully you can keep it going. I think also the body of water you have it in may help. Not like its a small nano tank :D

Edited by spectra

• 5 months later...

Can't say enough about this place! They really are amazing people! Last year I had a water leak in my house and had to take my tank down. They watched my coral and fish while my house was getting fixed. They have an amazing selection and they are always so helpful. 

• Like 1