Jump to content
milesmiles902

December Picture of the Month - Tangs

Recommended Posts

Here are the rules:
• One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month
 
Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   
 
This months subject:

Any photo from the family Acanthuridae, i.e. surgeonfishes, tangs and unicronfish.

Deadline:

January 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try and get a better pic of him in the morning. Hoping to upgrade to a 10g when Petsmart has their $1 sale again. 

77240.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My tangs, purple, blue, yellow, scopas, and sailfin. d64d8038fda22e5e392089ca25a43c8e.jpg sorry for the dirty glass, when a photo op strikes, you gotta take it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I will try and get a better pic of him in the morning. Hoping to upgrade to a 10g when Petsmart has their $1 sale again. 
77240.jpg.b66f78d164ea977355c6d6d49b9cf1ff.jpg

Good one haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gil&Fin said:

Vlamingiicedf2405afc88766071aeb47f12596d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
 

 Nice!  They are such show offs!  Roy needs to post a pic of his in here as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, albertareef said:
 Nice!  They are such show offs!  Roy needs to post a pic of his in here as well.  

 

@TheClark
Jeremy has a naso pic he's gotta get entered, too!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gil&Fin said:

@theclark
Jeremy has a naso pic he's gotta get entered, too!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
 

Yep that Naso is awesome as well and likes to show off.  Why are you posting at 2:00 AM anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, albertareef said:

Yep that Naso is awesome as well and likes to show off.  Why are you posting at 2:00 AM anyway?

I was just leaving the club meeting after-party.  :joking:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gil&Fin said:

I was just leaving the club meeting after-party.  :joking:

Oh man... no one tells me anything! 😞😞😞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2017 at 2:16 AM, Gil&Fin said:

 

@TheClark
Jeremy has a naso pic he's gotta get entered, too!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
 

I am leaving him out of the contest since he won in 2014.  But here is the pic for old time's sake!

3esuhe9e.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheClark said:

I am leaving him out of the contest since he won in 2014.  But here is the pic for old time's sake!

3esuhe9e.jpg

Awesome.  I love the recent one where he photo-bombed your tank shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my entry.  An old picture of the hippo tang when he was little.  Nowadays he is a mack truck...

P1350301.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×