caution to new apex owners!!!

pdxmonkeyboy

I thought i would provide this little cautionary tale...

Do NOT open your new apex controller and modules at 11:00pm thinking "I will just poke around a little... see how things work".

My GF Dawn came out of the bedroom at like 3:30... "do you know its almost 4am?" "nu uhh!".. OMG

so yeah, apparantly, the apex has a way of creating a rift in the space/time continuem, something akin to the movie inception where 1 minute is actually 20.

proceed with caution [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Do NOT open your new apex controller and modules at 11:00pm thinking "I will just poke around a little... see how things work".

My GF Dawn came out of the bedroom at like 3:30... "do you know its almost 4am?" "nu uhh!".. OMG

so yeah, apparantly, the apex has a way of creating a rift in the space/time continuem, something akin to the move inception where 1 minute is actually 20.

proceed with caution [emoji4]

Lol

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! [emoji481]

Wait - aren't you the guy who posted a thread about not being convinced that controllers aren't a complete waste of money :EvilGrin:  I will point out that you did not specify whether or not they could create a rift in the time/space continuum... not sure if you consider that a positive or negative though.  Hope you enjoy!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

so yeah, apparantly, the apex has a way of creating a rift in the space/time continuem, something akin to the move inception where 1 minute is actually 20.

proceed with caution :)

Was any alcohol involved :laugh: that's what always gets me........I start drinking and something gets my attention and bam its 3 am..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Was any alcohol involved :laugh: that's what always gets me........I start drinking and something gets my attention and bam its 3 am..........

Haha - my wife usually intervenes before I get that far down the rabbit hole but she definitely knows to not let me get started on any projects too late in the evening or who knows when they will end.

• Like 1