Avsdragon

Kind of fish

What kind of fish is this I got my new set up and he come with it. They said it was a 6 striped wrase I think it’s a damsel 522113ab227c91ce0f4a03319d2e0a4b.jpg30ee4bb023a9b3504886bebb3faad8b4.jpgfa976745fd85ddaf0402abb2ec0351d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Lemon chromis 

Second that

Ok another question how can I tell if my carpet anemone is healthy? Does he look healthy? Also all my rock is turning brown and fuzzy good or bada56c556b86c830e0b42303d93c133a01.jpgcad63d6eb060535168ac6390885e667e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mouth inverted like that is not a good sign typically and brown fuzzy rocks is also not a good sign. It's an algae issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was this an established tank that was broke down and moved to your place? Or did you just set it up? 

• Like 1

Mouth inverted like that is not a good sign typically and brown fuzzy rocks is also not a good sign. It's an algae issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you

Was this an established tank that was broke down and moved to your place? Or did you just set it up? 

Thank you it was moved out of one place and moved into mine

1 hour ago, Avsdragon said:

Thank you it was moved out of one place and moved into mine

Okay was just checking. Issues were probably pre-existing with water conditions plus the move doesn’t help. Have you done a water change? Were the temps of the tank kept consistent?

• Like 1

Great question R-3. Any time I have moved a tank I always go through a mini cycle because all the detritus gets stirred up no matter how careful you are. I imagine that's what is happening with the rocks being brown and fuzzy they are diatoms. Carpets can be particularly sensitive so a water change like Ryan suggested would not be a bad idea as the carpet does look stressed.

Okay was just checking. Issues were probably pre-existing with water conditions plus the move doesn’t help. Have you done a water change? Were the temps of the tank kept consistent?

I just did 45% water change last night and it helped looks like I will need another one again will do Wednesday and unfortunately the temps for the were not kept constant however for the last 5 days the temp has been so make in progress. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk