Black Friday/Small Business Saturday Specials!!!

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday Specials!!!

We are going to be opening at 10AM on Friday and have some amazing specials going on. 

$10/$20 mystery coral grab bag

These won't be your normal $10 and $20 frags. We will be including Jawbreaker mushrooms, Walt Disney acros, amazing zoas, rainbow acans, and tons more high end frags. We will have over 100 made up and are limiting people to 5 per family. We will have they divided up into sps or lps/softy. We encourage people to share and have fun with this special. Please hold off opening the bag before while still in the store. 

Yellow Tangs $19
Flame Angels $25
Snowflake Clowns $25

Spend $100 and get a $20 gift card to use after the holidays(12-25)]

Spend $200 and get a free package of LRS Reef Frenzy 

10% bonus on all gift card sales

These specials are limited to supply on hand. 

We have 10 Biota Tank Bred Mandarins in stock. These went fast last time.

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02069.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

• Like 4

Ohhh man that sounds like fun! I love to gamble...:clap::thumbs: Ten to 20 dollars for a chance at a Jawbreaker or Walt Disney acro! :nooo: You guys are nuts in a good way!

I can't make it on Friday though...:cryingfit:

Jeff you think you can convince my stepdaughter Danielle  and Sirena that this is way more fun than getting pedicures on Friday?...:EvilGrin: I would much rather be there than getting my toenails painted... :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ohhh man that sounds like fun! I love to gamble...:clap::thumbs: Ten to 20 dollars for a chance at a Jawbreaker or Walt Disney acro! :nooo: You guys are nuts in a good way!

I can't make it on Friday though...:cryingfit:

Jeff you think you can convince my stepdaughter Danielle  and Sirena that this is way more fun than getting pedicures on Friday?...:EvilGrin: I would much rather be there than getting my toenails painted... :unsure:

Haha - this is awesome.  Good luck convincing them to give up the pedicures!

Love the grab bag idea - fun way to spice up Black Friday.  Now, if I can just figure out which ones have the Jawbreaker and Walt Disney... :EvilGrin:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! We hope to see everyone tomorrow and Saturday. 

We just added 10 electus/jawbreaker mushrooms to the grab bags. Some retail for $5-600. This is going to be good. 

AB4C0235-52D8-4EE9-9FEC-74BA5E991452.jpeg

Dang!  I would say save me some grab bags but I know that’s not happening 😞 Hopefully see you tomorrow!

2 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I had a blast today. Hope everyone is enjoying there goodies. 400 grab bags went out  

We will be at it tomorrow. We will make at least 100 more grab bags. Many more amazing pieces. 

5A1DCD87-0C28-49A4-B215-4DC8F7085C37.jpeg

B35313D1-7709-41DE-8381-D5ADEECFD60D.jpeg

Holy moly! 400 bags! Have heard nothing but good things about your shop. Can’t wait to come see it next weekend for the first time

1 hour ago, R-3 said:

Holy moly! 400 bags! Have heard nothing but good things about your shop. Can’t wait to come see it next weekend for the first time

400 and they were long gone by the time I got there at 3:30!  Got some nice frags from a couple of sweet acros though so certainly didn’t leave empty handed. Guess I will just have to come back tomorrow for a grab bag though 😁

7 hours ago, mrk13p said:

i wonder who got the jawbreakers! i got five  $20 bags and got a nice goni, couple acans, and a fbeautiful favia..... last one was a discosoma though lol. all in all great deal though!

Maybe the mushroom was a electus. Don’t remember bagging any normal mushrooms. Glad u like the rest. 

1st day we went We got, a cool goldish frogspawn, Duncan’s, yellow or gold ricordia, cool pink with yellow flowerpot, a furry stick, (yeah don’t know the name see poor quality picture below lol.) And a  green electus mushroom! 

Of course we had to go back today and got 2 more. Got a galexa, and another green with red electus mushroom!

was so fun and loved all of what we got!

5963F2BC-599E-4C35-8C88-2F479C46E723.thumb.jpeg.a30168fff1c166aa21295e5cca8f4eb2.jpeg

A866D74B-183E-49B2-98BD-770548CBC8CB.jpeg

B597CDF5-5BF2-4E66-A90D-B7623BB15159.jpeg