Time for FTS: Full Tank Sunday!

Higher Thinking

Where's your big nem Holly?

I am sorry to say that after having the privilege of displaying that anemone for more than 3 years, it has crossed the rainbow bridge. One of the heartbreaks at this hobby is losing animals without a discernible reason. My clownfish and anemone crab have now found a new home with this beautiful yellow anemone from Cuttle Fish. I reworked the aquascaping in the area and made an SPS garden--right next to the anemone. I like to live dangerously.

RIP Big Blue

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

a81e68afc2a26754180a5590440d03f3.jpg8934109c23ee65ac62ec303ccc84b9fd.jpgf6123b8a8f7ca8302d928039b00a166d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I like the tang sneaking into that last one to eyeball you!

Major stalker, all the other fish go about their business.  The Naso locks eyes with me any time I look over there.  Truly a notch up on the IQ scale from the other fishes at least when it comes to food.  Makes getting pics very tough!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Really nice!  Why does that wrasse in the last picture look like he got a grainy filter ran over him a few times?  Is that the giant Naso you got at C&C at the meeting there last year?  

Algae patch on the glass :joking:

That is the giant Cnc Naso yes!  He is quite the character!

• Haha 1