Jebao Lovers- Apex Controller Adapter $20

R-3

nice find! i know people looove to hate on jabeo pumps but i have had several running non stop for over 3 years without a hiccup. The are quiet, solid and cheap!!

I just picked up a DCP 15000. It is adjustable per watt from 1 to 110. What is really nice is the new fittings. They are built like unions with an oring seal on the pump side so 1.5" pvc glues right in and you can still remove the pump for maintenance.

3900gph DC pump for $130. sign me up :).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Exodus said:

The description states you need an Ethernet Cable to hook up the adapter in which I would suspect it plugs into the v1/v2 & v3/v4 ports like the Kessils but from the pictures the adapters look like I/O adapters? Interesting...

The pictures also have the euro plugs.  I would assume there's just different models.  I have no idea idea what RB is doing selling that but since I've been using their LED's for a few years I can safely say that the owner Logan is a super good guy to do business with. If he saw fit to sell them, it's probably a safe bet.