Mobile mechanic/ auto technician

Taylorhardy1

Hey guys! As some of you may know, I moved here from Utah fairly recently. I work on cars for a living, and I wanted to offer that to you guys here. I can send you my resume with references as well if you'd like. I have my own shop and can work out of that, or come to you if need be. I offer super competitive rates, and no job is too big for me. I offer quick turnaround rates, no additional charge if the job takes longer than the book quotes, and typically I'm able to charge less than the initial quote. Shoot me a pm with any questions, or if you'd like me to get some work done for you. Thanks😊

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give Taylor a quick shout out here.  I usually try and do my own work as much as I can but ran into an issue with several failed sensors and no garage or dry space to work in so decided to call in the cavalry.  Taylor took care of everything I needed and was a pleasure to work with.  I would definitely recommend checking him out if you run into an issue and can't afford to pay current PDX/Salem shop rates for repairs.

Thanks Taylor!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...