Holiday party raffle items 😎

Emerald525

Meeting is tomorrow !! It is time to announce the grand prize !!!

:yippee:

I am excited to announce we are raffling off the one the only Apex Gold!! Β These retail for 800 dollars!!Β :icon_bow:

A8D796B7-4E2F-4ACB-A283-4E986BE49298.jpeg

Β 

You have already read some recent disasters prevented because their Apex alarm went off! I personally avoided a major flood and tank crash years ago because my controller alarmed me on vacation ! They are worth their weight in yeah I said it Gold!!:saving:

The Apex Gold is a major upgrade ! This is the controller for you if you are not an IT expert!! Guess what it’s the controller for you if you ARE because it has upgraded capabilities!! It’sΒ like trading in your Xbox for the Xbox one!

What I love about it is firmware updates are all now through the WiFi!! If you have the classic Apex you can still use all your accessories including older energy bars!!

I think it will also walk your dog , clean your house and compliment you every day on your good looks and charm. !!Β :laugh:Β (Disclaimer it will Β NOT do that...)

Β 

Shout out again to MrBret for getting us a good deal and for the officers and bod for splurging so you all have a chance at a really nice luxury item that also could end up saving you thousands of dollars on a prevented tank crash !!!

Β 

Here’s some of the reviews!!

Neptune has put together a package that included the salinity, temp, pH and ORP probes, along with WiFi connectivity all in a single package

Β 

5692D4CB-A61F-4687-9580-37C56D8F559A.jpeg

Β The Apex Controller has two different methods of control, through Fusion, the cloud based software, and through the dashboard. The dashboard lets you always have access to your Apex in any type of event, power outage, or if the internet is down though a local area network (LAN) unlike many other cloud based controllers.

Built in reliable WiFi

Now with built in WiFi, connecting your Apex system has never been easier. With the totally free Fusion cloud based software, getting connected, and controlling can be done within minutes. You can now do firmware updates through WiFi on your local network

Β 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Very cool! Β Another β€œmust have” raffle item to add to my list. BTW - Kim, you forgot to mention whether or not it will feed our cats... that is a big selling point in our household πŸ˜„

I’m sure you could actually plug in an automatic feeder that portioned out food and snacks. I saw some sort of pet video camera that did something like that.πŸ˜€

• Like 1