Holiday party raffle items 😎

Emerald525

For those of you living under a rock.. if you haven’t heard the annual holiday party is in just a few weeks!!:clap:

It is Saturday December 2 from 1 to 4 at the Kennedy School!! 

As many of you are aware we save the best raffle items for this event and if you are a supporting member you get one free raffle ticket!! You can sign up here to be a supporting member!

http://www.pnwmas.org/store/

We have a really nice grand prize so stay posted to this thread!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Happy Saturday I hope the weekend is treating well! 

Here’s another raffle item!! We have 3 gift certificates for Paradise Corals valued at 150 dollars! :clap:

If you want to see cool seahorses :seahorse: and jellyfish this is the shop for you! It’s a cool little shop located in Hillsboro and Naomi and Bret are just fun to talk to!

Check our their Facebook site as they always have cool fish and  eye candy.

https://www.facebook.com/paradisecoralhillsboro/0ED906A4-B667-43C5-B517-DEE6B4E48F42.jpeg

• Like 3

The prizes keep coming! :clap:

We have 2 gift certificates to Upscales worth 100 dollars!!

Upscales is one of the originals and has been around for a long time! Travis has an eye for sps! 

However there are also great deals to be had on zoas and mushrooms and he has a the biggest area I have seen for dry goods and tanks and equipment. 

There is a large reptile section! If you haven’t been there, definitely worth the trip!

27E26794-863E-4786-B544-2DFC6B72D571.jpeg

• Like 3

Time for another raffle item!!:clap:

We have five Golden Basket gift certificates valued at 125 dollars:yippee:!!!

Rudy is the original! The Coral godfather ! He’s been in this business for 30 years now and is a great supporter of this club!

You all remember that little frag show we did last month? I could not have done it without all of his advice and connections!

5A7172F2-BE93-453D-84E4-274EF8496889.jpegCheck out his EBay store :

http://stores.ebay.com/Golden-Basket-Reef/LPS-/_i.html?_fsub=1413672011http%3A%2F%2F

Check out his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/goldenbasket/

We are lucky enough to be local to his shop which has an amazing selection!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, shaywood said:

Any more details about the cost to participate for members?

There is no charge for members to participate! There will be some pizza, salad, water and lemonade available.  It is more snack fare due to cost so if you want more food or alcoholic beverages , you will need to pay for those things.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2017 at 3:22 PM, shaywood said:

Any more details about the cost to participate for members?

@Emerald525, there will be a charge for raffle tickets, correct? Can you remind everyone of the cost? 

No charge to come and enjoy the food, white elephant exchange (just bring a wrapped gift), trivia (prizes for the winners), frag swapping (recommend arranging trades beforehand), and socializing. Everyone who shows will get a free raffle ticket for the Moloko’s gift card drawing (3 winners). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

@Emerald525, there will be a charge for raffle tickets, correct? Can you remind everyone of the cost? I think it’s usually $2 per ticket with savings wrapped in if you buy a lot of tickets at once. 

No charge to come and enjoy the food, white elephant exchange (just bring a wrapped gift), trivia (prizes for the winners), frag swapping (recommend arranging trades beforehand), and socializing. Everyone who shows will get a free raffle ticket for the Moloko’s gift card drawing (3 winners). 

There is a thread up now with more details in it but it does not include raffle ticket prices. I can go back and edit once that info has been verified @Flashy Fins @Emerald525

• Like 1

Meeting is this Saturday at Kennedy School in NE Portland from 1 to 4 pm!! We have some great raffle items!! Here’s another one! We have 2 gift certificates to Cuttle Fish and Corals!!  Jeff is a great supporter of this club and had a lot to do with those awesome raffle items at our frag show last month!! If you have not been to his store it’s well worth the drive! It has the community vibe where you can always find a fellow reefer to talk to and a great selection of zoas, sps, lps and those amazing mushrooms everyone is nuts for!!

https://www.facebook.com/cuttlefishandcorals/C81FBCDE-1908-4B3D-9C7D-88575D0B6712.jpeg

• Like 2

Okay the big prizes finally came in!! :yippee:

Thanks MrBret at Paradise corals for getting us a good deal!

Here is the first item ! An Mp40!! These are awesome and about 3 times as powerful as the MP10!:clap: 

Too much power ? :shock: You can always ramp it down. This is the wireless capable quiet drive version and it lives up to the name!

69DA8E85-3CF3-4A1C-B0B8-102FA237DA2C.jpegC2D2D2FD-946F-4574-8C03-E52399EC44D7.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Okay the big prizes finally came in!! :yippee:

Thanks MrBret at Paradise corals for getting us a good deal!

Here is the first item ! An Mp40!! These are awesome and about 3 times as powerful as the MP10!:clap: 

Too much power ? :shock: You can always ramp it down. This is the wireless capable quiet drive version and it lives up to the name!

69DA8E85-3CF3-4A1C-B0B8-102FA237DA2C.jpegC2D2D2FD-946F-4574-8C03-E52399EC44D7.jpeg

I just deployed the one I won at ATA in my tank after a power head failure... really nice.  I could use one for the other end :EvilGrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meeting is this Saturday! There are lots of great raffle items! We will have food! We have some amazing raffle items including some high dollar ones! You’re not gonna get a better chance to win something this good! 

We have an Ecotech Vectra M1 up for grabs!!

This is a 350 dollar value !!:YayWave:

Can it get any better than this ??!!!

Yes !! Stay tuned for tomorrow when I announce the grand prize!!

:clap:

2F182320-9E95-42B1-9A07-18B50685D26E.jpeg8045B875-7A79-41A5-915A-1979C2A1E427.jpeg

• Like 2