Wtb king Midas zoas

Jack-the-reefer

Let me know if you have some and what you want for them. Close to Vancouver is a bonus. 
Thanks
Hey Jacko
I have some, I'll check to see if I could frag some off the rock. How many polyps were you looking to get?

I'll post a pic of them after my 'Boyz win against the falcons. Lol

Sent from my man cave hoping the Dodgers win the World Series [emoji14]

2 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I'll post a pic of them after my 'Boyz win against the falcons. Lol

Sent from my man cave hoping the Dodgers win the World Series emoji14.png

Oh well... guess we won't be getting any pics this time.  J/K Doge :peace:  your zoas all seem to look awesome so I'm sure these are as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh well... guess we won't be getting any pics this time.  J/K Doge :peace:  your zoas all seem to look awesome so I'm sure these are as well.
Hahaha[emoji23]
Price just went up with the loss, lol.
At half time, I moved the rock closer to the glass for a better pic, unfortunately, they are not cooperating for the photo shoot. Maybe tomorrow... Thanks, tho, for the vote of confidence, Sean.

Sent from my man cave hoping the Dodgers win the World Series [emoji14]

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hahahaemoji23.png
Price just went up with the loss, lol.
At half time, I moved the rock closer to the glass for a better pic, unfortunately, they are not cooperating for the photo shoot. Maybe tomorrow... Thanks, tho, for the vote of confidence, Sean.

Sent from my man cave hoping the Dodgers win the World Series emoji14.png

Rough day as they got whooped..................oh and yeah the dodgers lost to :laugh: better change that one also................Sorry had to...........

• Like 1

Rough day as they got whooped..................oh and yeah the dodgers lost to [emoji23] better change that one also................Sorry had to...........
Yeah yeah, I know...
Yes, it was tough without Zeke as he started his 6 game suspension. Plus our left tackle, oh my frickin gawd, I could've done better haha! Oh well, hopefully next week!

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! [emoji481]

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Yeah yeah, I know...
Yes, it was tough without Zeke as he started his 6 game suspension. Plus our left tackle, oh my frickin gawd, I could've done better haha! Oh well, hopefully next week!

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! emoji481.png

Not sure on that one he may had had even more than 6 sacks if you were playing :laugh: You are maybe half his size...............

After all this you better get Jack his King Midas zoas.............I have some somewhere but I think they have morphed or changed a little.......one zoa that I like but doesn't like me.........

• Like 1