Dallas VS Miami- Game 1- I WILL BE THERE

R-3

Well I just found out that im going to the Dallas VS Miami game 1 in Dallas, TX. I have some frequent flyer tickets I gotta use up and my old man said he would buy the tickets. SWEET!! So Im totally stoked. I cant wait. Its like christmas. Later Ryan

(kneel)

Ohh yeah. I like D-Wade and all but Avery Johnson is one of my all-time favs. Hes doing a hell of a coaching job. Of course there is the freak of nature know as DIRK NOWITZKI!! Later ryan

Since the cheapest price for 2 tickets in the lower level were $1000 we decided to wait till a Game 6 back in Dallas to make it worth while. I really dont see either team sweeping each other so there should definately be a Game 6. I cant wait!! Later Ryan

[language filter] I cant believe 4-14 shooting from Dirk and 3-14 for Howard and they still win by 10. I guess it all comes down to basics free throws and good D. Man I hope they dont sweep! LOL :) I wanna go to a game 6. Later Ryan

No doubt, Heat just played real poorly in second half. Walker had like 8 turnovers by himself, i don't know why that guy was even in there. He throws up 3s when its 1 on 4 and a guy in his face. D Wade had like 5 turnovers. And when it was close with 5 min left, Shaq never touched the freakin ball!!!

Riley better get em in check for game 2!

Riley coaching was really off! Thats unusual for him. He really man some questionable calls. Like taking Shaq out in the 2nd quarter with onlk 2 fouls and allowing the Mavericks to get back into the game. Well see Game 2 Sunday. Later ryan

• 2 weeks later...