FS: Fish!! Borbonius Anthia! Designer clownfish and more!!

Emerald525

Hate to do this as I live all these fish!! These are well aclimmated and healthy fish!

First is the holy grail of fish! The Borbonius Anthia!! Ned is fat and happy! He would be perfect in a seahorse tank as he likes to be fed twice a day!!  We have had him for 7 months.

Price 300 dollars  Yes hat is a lot but these fish don’t come in often and you have one that is disease free, fat , healthy and out and eating and acclimated to people!!

SOLD

This is a gorgeous fish !!

BAFFEBA6-CD77-4D96-A625-17FC18F34879.jpeg360FABF4-90BE-4494-8BE0-B5B4FDEDEDB0.jpeg

I also am selling my clownfish pair Madeline and Rodrigo. They are a black ice and blacker ice and have had them for almost 3 years ! 

80 dollars for the pair! They are beautiful!

Melanarus wrasse 20! Dollars make sure you have a lid on your tank. 

Bangii cardinal 10 dollars. This one was given to me so I will donate all money to the club for this guy!!

For the rest 20 percent of sales will go to the club!!

37EB443F-DA77-4728-8966-AC181E4A434C.jpeg

25BF9029-8B63-4C63-B3DF-01BCB039DD30.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Such a cool fish.  That's the one that they just learned to captive breed right?  

Yes I read about that on Reef Builders. That would be great if they have success because they are such an awesome fish. They remind me of the fish that Dr. Seuss used to draw.  He has such a great personality too!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Yes I read about that on Reef Builders. That would be great if they have success because they are such an awesome fish. They remind me of the fish that Dr. Seuss used to draw.  He has such a great personality too!

I love seeing any species get figured out that way so as to lessen impact on wild harvesting.  You're totally right, that fish could have leaped out of Dr. Suess' sketchbook.  Do you mind if I ask where you acquired him?  

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

I love seeing any species get figured out that way so as to lessen impact on wild harvesting.  You're totally right, that fish could have leaped out of Dr. Suess' sketchbook.  Do you mind if I ask where you acquired him?  

I got him from Cuttlefish and you will soon be seeing Ned and all his awesomeness in Jeff’s display tank!😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

I got him from Cuttlefish and you will soon be seeing Ned and all his awesomeness in Jeff’s display tank!😀

Love that fish. Haven’t seen any available since selling it to Sirena. The aquacultured ones are available to buy but $250 Wholesale and have to make a minimum $1000 order(can only order one). Hopefully the prices go down soon. 

Hopefully we start to see a new wave of aquacultured fish with the new Hawaii ban. 

My favorite fish of all time is my aquacultured marine betta. Got it on my first fish order of  over 5 years ago. Put it in the new display as well. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Love that fish. Haven’t seen any available since selling it to Sirena. The aquacultured ones are available to buy but $250 Wholesale and have to make a minimum $1000 order(can only order one). Hopefully the prices go down soon. 

Hopefully we start to see a new wave of aquacultured fish with the new Hawaii ban. 

My favorite fish of all time is my aquacultured marine betta. Got it on my first fish order of  over 5 years ago. Put it in the new display as well. 

I'm so glad he is going back to you Jeff and he will be in good hands. They are definitely hard to get. I have only seen them in a store twice counting this guy!

I'm hoping that the Hawaii ban goes away when people realize the unforeseen negative consequences.

• 2 weeks later...