90 Gallon Envision Tank an Stand

Ron

1 hour ago, Avsdragon said:

I am in Albany where are you been trying to get your address for the last hour or so please let me know thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sleeping! Really wish you would have got my address yesterday or got a hold of me first. Regardless I am willing to figure out what has to be done so things work out for everyone.

get a hold of me, I’m up and moving 

I was sleeping! Really wish you would have got my address yesterday or got a hold of me first. Regardless I am willing to figure out what has to be done so things work out for everyone.
get a hold of me, I’m up and moving 

I did I asked for your number and addresses Thursday and all I got was you phone number then I confirmed for Saturday you yup see you then then I tried calling before I left when I hit Salem and again when I arrived in Albany so you knew I was coming long before this and said anytime was cool before 1 pm so don’t play stupid

37 minutes ago, Avsdragon said:

I did I asked for your number and addresses Thursday and all I got was you phone number then I confirmed for Saturday you yup see you then then I tried calling before I left when I hit Salem and again when I arrived in Albany so you knew I was coming long before this and said anytime was cool before 1 pm so don’t play stupid

I’m sorry you drove down without getting a hold of me or even having a address to go off of and I told you I work nights an anyone that deals with me knows it. Now I have been very nice an have been trying to accommodate you for your mistake. I was offering to compensate you for your drive or knock off a huge chunk off the tank and bring it to you on top of that.

I can’t change the fact you drove down an had to go back empty handed but I’m not new here and deal with tons of people up the northwest and Have no issues with anyone. Clearly I’m not out to screw anyone over, I tried to compensate you for your drive, that’s all I can do.

If there is nothing I can do to help you then best of luck to you and I hope you find another tank and get up and reefing.

I’m sorry you drove down without getting a hold of me or even having a address to go off of and I told you I work nights an anyone that deals with me knows it. Now I have been very nice an have been trying to accommodate you for your mistake. I was offering to compensate you for your drive or knock off a huge chunk off the tank and bring it to you on top of that.
I can’t change the fact you drove down an had to go back empty handed but I’m not new here and deal with tons of people up the northwest and Have no issues with anyone. Clearly I’m not out to screw anyone over, I tried to compensate you for your drive, that’s all I can do.
If there is nothing I can do to help you then best of luck to you and I hope you find another tank and get up and reefing.

You want to sit their and blame me for your mess up you did not give me your address when I asked when and where I need to go. I am pretty sure that means were do it need to go. I asked that days in advance then you proceed to post that you are available anytime before 1pm as well as say we will see Saturday so take responsibility for you actions. so don’t say i messed up you knew I was coming Saturday you may want to re read your [language filter] or were you to drunk to to remember. With you blaming me for the screw up that’s what you want to offer to fix this what joke. So dont pretend you are innocent by blaming me it was clearly stated I was coming down. Ask this if I didn’t ask why did you give me your dam phone number the one that’s from Phoenix Arizona 623 866 8811. You are a dam tool all you do is scam on people. What’s next you going to blame the fact it’s your birthday. If you do please remember YOU ARE THE ONE that said Saturday was good. Don’t blame for this mistake.

1 minute ago, Avsdragon said:

You want to sit their and blame me for your mess up you did not give me your address when I asked when and where I need to go. I am pretty sure that means were do it need to go. I asked that days in advance then you proceed to post that you are available anytime before 1pm as well as say we will see Saturday so take responsibility for you actions. so don’t say i messed up you knew I was coming Saturday you may want to re read your [language filter] or were you to drunk to to remember. With you blaming me for the screw up that’s what you want to offer to fix this what joke. So dont pretend you are innocent by blaming me it was clearly stated I was coming down. Ask this if I didn’t ask why did you give me your dam phone number the one that’s from Phoenix Arizona 623 866 8811. You are a dam tool all you do is scam on people. What’s next you going to blame the fact it’s your birthday. If you do please remember YOU ARE THE ONE that said Saturday was good. Don’t blame for this mistake.

Not gonna E-battle you bud, I offered all I can and your actions and words are letting everyone who reads this know who and what kind of person you are. 

Again best of luck and I hope you find a tank, my recommendation is the 120 I love salt has posted, great deal an really nice tank.