90 Gallon Envision Tank an Stand

Ron

Amazing tank that's currently just being used as a holding tank until my other tank is ready.

Tank and stand $450

Have rock, sumps, lights, power heads and anything else needed that can also be purchased if your looking to have a complete setup.

Located in Albany Oregon 

417F2B14-A6AE-4A9B-998B-9ED191459EC7.jpeg

AC62C2F5-7F25-4C31-82AC-646497C93B3B.jpeg

DA05FB01-4C08-47BD-A019-14781072DFEE.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Avsdragon said:

I am very interested as my 75 g have a crack I also would like the sump lights as well so 450 for tank and stand what about the lights and sump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same lights as pictured but you would have to hang them or build your own bracket kit I'll let go with the tank for $150 an have a few sump options but say $100 for a sump unless you just need something to get you buy then I'll kick you a extra tank to use as a sump for free.

Buy the tank sump an lights and I'll give you a reef octo skimmer just to sweeten the deal [emoji4]
Need some rock as well, got ya covered....
[/quot

One last question the skimmer you are including will that fit in the sump below also the plumbing will I need to buy the stuff to plumb it hoses etc

Yes the skimmer will fit in most sumps and I believe I have most the plumbing. It was just being run by a few powerheads to house a few things till my new display was ready so I'll have to poke around under  it and see what plumbing parts I need to grab to go with it.

This something your interested in picking up this week/weekend?

Yes the skimmer will fit in most sumps and I believe I have most the plumbing. It was just being run by a few powerheads to house a few things till my new display was ready so I'll have to poke around under  it and see what plumbing parts I need to grab to go with it.
This something your interested in picking up this week/weekend?

Yes it is I have a 75g setup now that is cracked and plumbed wrong I had an hob skimmer and want an upgrade I have 3 fans for circulation and 3 pumps as I started with a 700 gph then down to 500gph then to 300gph and I still can’t keep water in my sump as the pumps suck my sump dry. come to find out my output hole is way to small for the side gravity supplied drain.

So does the plumbing go through the side, top, or bottom of the tank

32 minutes ago, Avsdragon said:

Yes it is I have a 75g setup now that is cracked and plumbed wrong I had an hob skimmer and want an upgrade I have 3 fans for circulation and 3 pumps as I started with a 700 gph then down to 500gph then to 300gph and I still can’t keep water in my sump as the pumps suck my sump dry. come to find out my output hole is way to small for the side gravity supplied drain.

So does the plumbing go through the side, top, or bottom of the tank

Drains down the bottom an returns up the bottom.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avsdragon said:

Cool so like an over flow chamber

Yes, you can see it in the pictures as well as the 2 return lines that are hidden in the overflow box.