Here we go!

What_The_Frag

My Wife and I have been in this hobby/obsession for a little over 10 years now and we're looking forward to meeting more members of the community. We're just getting our 90 gallon tank back up and running after being forced to temporarily tear down our tank and move away from our house due to a major water leak (thankfully not aquarium related). Our 90 gallon tank is cycled and fish were dropped back in a few days ago. A BIG shout out to Seahorse Aquarium Supply for temporarily watching our fish while our house was being repaired! We have a 10 year old Maroon Clownfish and 11 year old Marine Beta that we are happy to have back home. Looking forward to getting some corals in the near future...gradually though of course :)

32 minutes ago, theDSBlack said:

My Wife and I have been in this hobby/obsession for a little over 10 years now and we're looking forward to meeting more members of the community. We're just getting our 90 gallon tank back up and running after being forced to temporarily tear down our tank and move away from our house due to a major water leak (thankfully not aquarium related). Our 90 gallon tank is cycled and fish were dropped back in a few days ago. A BIG shout out to Seahorse Aquarium Supply for temporarily watching our fish while our house was being repaired! We have a 10 year old Maroon Clownfish and 11 year old Marine Beta that we are happy to have back home. Looking forward to getting some corals in the near future...gradually though of course :)

Welcome!  Sorry to hear about your leak experience but at least glad it wasn't tank related.  Congrats on getting your 90 back up and running.  I am actually well acquainted with your fish - I would check on them whenever I was in the shop (which is fairly frequently).  That is the largest marine beta I have seen.

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Welcome!  Sorry to hear about your leak experience but at least glad it wasn't tank related.  Congrats on getting your 90 back up and running.  I am actually well acquainted with your fish - I would check on them whenever I was in the shop (which is fairly frequently).  That is the largest marine beta I have seen.

Thanks! Haha, yeah we were especially happy to bring out beta home. We actually got him from Woody when he was about 3" long! We also got the maroon clown from Woody when he was about the size of a quarter. We just got a Gold Lightning Clown from Terry and looks like the clowns will be a mated pair soon!

IMG_4670.jpg

• Like 1