Carla

Good afternoon

6 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Welcome Carla! 
"Die Hard" reefer right there! Coming all the way from Montana and I complain about going to Portland for a meeting, haha! Maybe you can post a pic of yourself on the 'Face to Name' thread. Always nice to see who we are talking to. Glad you joined. People here are a great bunch of reefers!!! Btw, your tanks rock!

I used to drive to Seattle for their summer BBQ when there was a PSAS..............................lol. The driving part is nothing :yippee:.

I'll work on finding a pic for the "Face to Name " thread when I get more coffee in me. 

And thank you all for the compliments. This is a great hobby and I am more than happy to share :) 

9 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Couldn't figure out how to delete the quote, I only know enuf about computers to be dangerous :).

Anyways, here's some pics of my 75 gallon refugium/frag tank/garbage disposal. this is lit with a 4 bulb T5 fixture, only 2 of the bulbs are working because I am too lazy to go down to Missoula to get replacement bulbs:unsure:

20171021_075148.jpg

20171021_075209.jpg

20171021_075223.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

Beautiful tanks, and only two years old?

NW Montana?  I visit Hamilton often.

I am 20 miles from Glacier Natl. Park.

Thank you for the compliments, I try :)

Hello Carla, I believe we met at the NWFrag Fest. My name is RoBert and I was probably wearing a blue tank top running around all over the place. And I must say your tanks look immaculate, we are probably going to have to work out a trade for next year as I see some goodies in there I would mind getting a frag of. Glad you found us, maybe I will see you around the forums.

3 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Hello Carla, I believe we met at the NWFrag Fest. My name is RoBert and I was probably wearing a blue tank top running around all over the place. And I must say your tanks look immaculate, we are probably going to have to work out a trade for next year as I see some goodies in there I would mind getting a frag of. Glad you found us, maybe I will see you around the forums.

Just let me know what you see in there, and let's see what we can do :). We might be able to find a way to get you something maybe next Spring or so?

I do believe we were taking pics, were we not?

30 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Welcome!  Beautiful system.  I'm sure we will be better for having you! 

LOL..................... let's not go that far................................ :).

But I do appreciate the welcome, believe me <3

• Haha 1