• Maxspect gyre
    • A fluffy little bunny that you can pet and squeeze and call George
    • Eco tech Vectra
    • Led light
    • Tunze ATO
    • AIO nano
    • Apex controller
    • Other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2017 at 04:58 AM

December meeting is coming and just getting some thoughts on raffle items l! Please post your other ideas here too! They are always helpful!

it does not mean we can get everything but wishlists are always fun!

poll ends on 🎃 Halloween!

oh and it’s multiple choice!

[language filter], I hit the button before I was done voting. I think an MP10 and/or MP40 draws a crowd, so those are always great prizes.

I wouldn't mind seeing another jellyfish tank as a prize. That was the item I really wanted at the frag fest, but as the announcer of the prizes, I decided it was probably best not to enter for it. (Well, partly that, and partly forgetting to buy myself some tickets and realizing so as I was drawing the winner!)

Gift certificates for local shops are always a hit, as well.

1 minute ago, Flashy Fins said:

[language filter], I hit the button before I was done voting. I think an MP10 and/or MP40 draws a crowd, so those are always great prizes.

I wouldn't mind seeing another jellyfish tank as a prize. That was the item I really wanted at the frag fest, but as the announcer of the prizes, I decided it was probably best not to enter for it. (Well, partly that, and partly forgetting to buy myself some tickets and realizing so as I was drawing the winner!)

Gift certificates for local shops are always a hit, as well.

Gift certificates will be part of the raffle for sure as the sponsors renew.

• Like 1

Is dam(n) even a curse word?  I guess I let f-bombs fly so frequently, the former doesn't seem much of anything anymore. Gosh diddly darn!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Flashy Fins said:

Is dam(n) even a curse word?  I guess I let f-bombs fly so frequently, the former doesn't seem much of anything anymore. Gosh diddly darn!

That's funny!! I was like 😲 whoa ...Cherany is [language filter] swearing on the forum!😀

• Haha 2

I'm determined to win the bunny, but I'm not calling it George. Needs to be as pretty as this one, because I'm vain like that.

107961_f520.jpg

• Haha 2

Using Tapatalk so I can’t see the pole buttttt.... a Radion XR15 would be sweet :) oh or another Ecotech return pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

I'm determined to win the bunny, but I'm not calling it George. Needs to be as pretty as this one, because I'm vain like that.

107961_f520.jpg

Mini lop for the win!  Definitely a cute one but not sure it’s bright enough for you Cherany 😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Mini lop for the win!  Definitely a cute one but not sure it’s bright enough for you Cherany 😁

You make a great point. Ok, let's go with this one, and I'll whip up some pink dye! The only problem I foresee is being mistaken for cotton candy, but nothing a pair of googly eyes can't fix. :yahoo:

article-2682607-1F703B3E00000578-639_634x549.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

bump it seems like people like the MP10s and 40's the Vectra and an Apex controller. I'm leaning towards the apex controller over an AIO nano this time as a big prize cause let's face it ... should you really put up another tank? :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

bump it seems like people like the MP10s and 40's the Vectra and an Apex controller. I'm leaning towards the apex controller over an AIO nano this time as a big prize cause let's face it ... should you really put up another tank? :)

I think those are all really good and popular options.  Besides, I already have an AIO nano to put up. (slinks away sheepishly)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I think those are all really good and popular options.  Besides, I already have an AIO nano to put up. (slinks away sheepishly)

You and Karen need to give the rest of us a chance! :happy:

I am specifically looking for an AIO Nano!  Not really a good reason to make it a prize, I suppose... (but if anyone has one for sale, let me know!)

• Like 1