Emerald525

23 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ewwww:nooo: whatever you do please don’t post what you find here ...:nono:

Oh I found a few things :laugh: I may have to order some for the party :shock: 

Maybe if we feed Dodge enough beer he can model them :nooo:    :laugh:

Edited by spectra
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

In the light of day, it occurs to me I was thinking of a gavel, but I admire Sean’s flair for the dramatic in assuming Kim would go straight for the kill! :beaten:

Haha!  I just question whether or not it’s wise to provide any additional motivation to Scott in this matter - I don’t feel the need to see any Bieber either 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

Hey! Respect the gauntlet! I don't want to see Justin Beiber undies any more than Kim does.

What you guys google on your own time is your own business. ;)

I dont use google :laugh: 

4 hours ago, albertareef said:

Haha!  I just question whether or not it’s wise to provide any additional motivation to Scott in this matter - I don’t feel the need to see any Bieber either 👍

Who needs motivation...........

Edited by spectra

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Is the white Elephant Gift Exchange going on again this year? Remind me of the rules on that, placing an order soon on BRS :)

Just bring a wrapped gift worth about $10. (No one will complain if you go over that, but it's a good price point most can afford.) Reef related, reef themed, or not - whatever you think will be popular with the crowd/feel like giving. We usually limit how many times any particular gift can be stolen when we're playing. Bring a gift and leave with a different gift is the idea.

• Like 1

Just over a month away and I am already anticipating this upcoming December gathering. You know I am going to be participating in the gift exchange, raffle, and the coral swap...Oh, Whats That? Coral frag swap?

Don't worry, I am formulating a thread as we speak/type/read ;)  So hold tight you coral nuts, should be plenty of diversity at this meet, both people, gifts, and frags.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello, 

my name is Chris I am new to the forum and saltwater in general. Is this event for only select members or open to all? If open to anyone are kids allowed? Someone mentioned a gift exchange making me think it's a small personal event. Also some one mentioned a frag swap if I don't have frags to swap would I be able to just buy some? 

• Like 3

Well Chris, it is open to all members of the club so you are certainly envied, if you are just getting started I am sure I can bring you a tank warming frag of sorts just for fun, otherwise I am sure a few forks including myself will be bringing extra corals they no longer have room for.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, C Lee said:

Hello, 

my name is Chris I am new to the forum and saltwater in general. Is this event for only select members or open to all? If open to anyone are kids allowed? Someone mentioned a gift exchange making me think it's a small personal event. Also some one mentioned a frag swap if I don't have frags to swap would I be able to just buy some? 

Everyone on this forum is welcome! Bring the family (there will be pizza!), cash for any raffles you’d like to enter (tickets are cheap and the prizes are stellar!), and a wrapped gift if you’d like to participate in the white elephant exchange (it’s optional, but really fun!). :mermaid:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Well Chris, it is open to all members of the club so you are certainly envied, if you are just getting started I am sure I can bring you a tank warming frag of sorts just for fun, otherwise I am sure a few forks including myself will be bringing extra corals they no longer have room for.

Looks like autocorrect had a field day! :nutty:

I think I’m more of a spoon... :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, that auto correct can wreck a sentence pretty quick like, but I love being able to use my phone to check in and post from. OptimusPrime told me I should just turn it off but I have yet to actually get to that. And Yes Cherany, I certainly think of spoon over fork when it comes to you.

So far it is looking like we will have a pretty large turnout for the festivities.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Oh I am hoping to make it..................and this reef related white elephant gift well.........................I may have to deviate from that plan :nooo:

One year my nephew got a box of broken glass..........it made noise when the box was shaken :laugh: a chunks of wood as it added weight to the package............oh and the kicker the was a 20 dollar gift certificate to goodwill in there..............that was a family event.............the next year he grabbed a bottle of night train and a swisher sweet ;) 

Edited by spectra

15 minutes ago, Sharklover said:

Anyone headed down from the Seattle area? I have an item at River City Corals I need brought down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River City is in Vancouver/Camas area.

I am close to Brian and may be able to bring whatever it is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sharklover said:

The 6 stage RO/DI. That would be great if you could. Save me having it shipped down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in Portland? Brian is working so cant get it from him. He is just across the 205 side in Vancouver. Maybe 20 mins from the Kennedy school if traffic is light?