NWFRAGFEST FINAL TALLY!! WE DID IT!!!

Emerald525

Just now, albertareef said:

Yep it’s Jim. He also stuck around afterwards to do a water change on the current tank with Roy - guy never stopped yesterday!

One of the club's greatest assets! :cheer:  I told him he needs to get on the Board of Directors, but he doesn't seem keen on politics or recognition. You reading this, Jim? You are great, and I will say it even if you don't like it! :laugh:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sirena said:

And yeah on the rest of the donations it’s not tallied in but it’s good to keep track emoji4.png thanks for throwing all that out though. my brain can be confusing first thing in the morning emoji849.png

List is a bit confusing, but hey, I don't think anyone would fault you for that after a tiring week of showing our guest speaker around, cooking for 200, and working an all-day event! I think those reading along can see what's what now.

2 minutes ago, nyciachef said:

Thank you to everyone! It was my first show! I’ve been in the hobby for 10years alone and it was nice to network with others, thank you my new mp40 that I won is running well in my tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was nice to see a lot of new faces! Congrats on the win! MP40s rock! I have one on my Red Sea!

4 minutes ago, nyciachef said:

Thank you to everyone! It was my first show! I’ve been in the hobby for 10years alone and it was nice to network with others, thank you my new mp40 that I won is running well in my tank!

Welcome and glad you were able to make it!  Nice score on the MP-40... nothing like a sweet raffle prize to make your day.  Hopefully you found some nice coral goodies to take home as well.  We have monthly meetings (except for Nov.) so hopefully will see you again.

Welcome and glad you were able to make it!  Nice score on the MP-40... nothing like a sweet raffle prize to make your day.  Hopefully you found some nice coral goodies to take home as well.  We have monthly meetings (except for Nov.) so hopefully will see you again.

Yes I found a few! I would love to get more involved!

4 minutes ago, nyciachef said:

Yes I found a few! I would love to get more involved!

We have a great group and since it appears that you are lucky at the raffles you may want to check out our December meeting. This is typically when we have the best raffle prizes! :)

• Like 1