67E8A5F4-E27C-486E-BD53-03B6FF1F18FA.jpeg

Utter Chaos A - 2p - $20

Stunning patterns, good grower, bright colors and large

907225DE-B87A-4648-B7F4-2BAF7BA289EB.jpeg

Utter Chaos B - 3p - $30

Stunning patterns, good grower, bright colors and large

46165C3B-70ED-4EC9-A806-0B2ED4AD8DD0.jpeg

Hydnophora A (Large)- $15

Blindingly bright green.  Great hardy SPS, needs space as it will sting in theory, although I have had no issues.

37F43C3B-4F2A-4D46-B48A-B8F593E1D659.jpeg

HydnoPhora B (top) and C (bottom) - $10

Blindingly bright green.  Great hardy SPS, needs space as it will sting in theory, although I have had no issues.

D008E304-9DDD-4C51-BA24-1212CBE8D946.jpeg

SOLD - ASD 'Aussie Magicians' (different than regular magicians) - $30

I bought these from Aqua SD as Aussie magicians years ago.  They are very cool, different from normal magicians.  The one on the right is what most of the colony looks like.

D3FE3C97-9379-4F2A-95E8-072651B9AAEC.jpeg

• TheClark changed the title to Coral For Sale - Pick Up At Frag Swap Saturday
1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Nice zoas there Jeremy.  No CB rainbows :teardrop:  BTW - you still want that piece of green purple-rimmed cap?  I will pull off a piece for you.

I was able to get one off of the edge of the colony with very little flesh cut, should be a keeper!

Will bring it with...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Thanks again Jeremy. It opened up a bit today so hopefully it pulls through the glue trauma 👍. Let me know if the cap doesn’t make it and I can get you another piece. BTW - I have that purple cap from pdxmonkeyboy for you... you managed to slip away without it yesterday. 

So nice to see you also Sean.  Thanks for all the hard work to make the show possible.  And for the monti also.  Crossing my fingers on your CB Rainbow Infusion, keep me posted :)

41 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Super nice to see you Derrick.  Glad you like them!  Those are the best Utter's i have seen in a long time.  They came from @Emerald525, she has been growing out some great stuff.

Yes those are the Ultimates! I’m surprised people didn’t snatch those up! I was too busy with organizing the show to even think about getting any Coral!

• Thanks 1