Frag fest food

Sirena

Hey  I need one of those chicken broths ;) that's what I forgot......................

Will post pics tomorrow of my goods...............................

and crap is that bloody mary mix........................hell I may need to show up early :laugh:

and get that meat in the marinade ;) hell I have found anymore I like to let it meld for a while.........

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

and get that meat in the marinade [emoji6] hell I have found anymore I like to let it meld for a while.........

It is in Scott [emoji3]
97e92fcef458a3d3835535872567c621.jpg

And is it ironic that the only place I could fit the fish sauce is with the fish food [emoji849]938615e317338c06ecc6ba0df177e69f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow!  I have to make sure I find some time to eat tacos with all the raffling going on.  Thanks for everything Sirena!  At least we know we won't starve :drool:

As First Lady I take my “motherly” role very seriously. It is my sole purpose to not let you starve [emoji847]

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sirena said:

As First Lady I take my “motherly” role very seriously. It is my sole purpose to not let you starve emoji847.png

Glad to hear it!  I know we're in no danger of that with you on the job!  BTW - we missed you at dinner last night... I hope you at least got the rolls that Kim took away with her :unsure:

Phase one complete................4lbs of mators, a few onions, cilantro and a jalapeno.........even cut up 4 cans of olives and still have all my digets :laugh: 

Had extra stuff so tossed it all in the blender and made some hot stuff to................it needs to meld overnight and will see how it tastes in the am..........

Phase 2 in the morning and then off to the fest...........

IMG_4180.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

• Like 3