New Marineland 300 gal. DD for sale!

Brand new Marineland 300 deep dimension "corner flow" aquarium for sale. Includes new tank and new tank stand, black. Tank has never been filled and is currently in storage unit. I am only asking $2,000 firm. I am in the Beaverton area. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bamburgb
      I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100
      29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300
      Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50
      If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 
    • By Snappy
      My tank is small, and corals are growing well. I've run out of room in my tank. The corals I want to get rid of aren't high end. They would be great for a starter tank or someone on a budget. There are probably 10 pinwheel mushrooms, most are loose, a few are attached to small rocks or frag plugs. I have a couple smaller frags of blue cactus coral. I also have an endless supply of large seafoam palys. For an established reef, these are a nuisance. For an entry level reef or fish only with live rock, these would be fun. They are pretty, but ultra aggressive growing. I literally pull them off of my favites coral with tweezers. Anyhow, a few bucks or trade would be appreciated, but I will also give for free for someone trying to start an entry level reef on a budget. $2 for large mushrooms, $1 for smaller. Everything else is free to a good home.
    • By marine depot
      Choose Any Item: 15% OFF
      ENDS @ MIDNIGHT: 15% off the most expensive item in your order!
      PLUS: We are giving away 20 digital copies of Justice League!

• By marine depot
      Presidents Day Sale: 15% off the item of your choice!
      TODAY: Save 15% on the most expensive item in your order!