CuttleFishandCoral

New Red Sea display!

This is going to be sweet!  Perfect spot for it and there is even a couch!  Can't wait to see this stocked with some of the killer pieces that have been showing up lately.:drool:

Wow there my dream tank! I gotta come to the shop now

Nice!  That's the exact model I'm replacing my display with after the house move this week.  Looks beautiful!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Nice!  That's the exact model I'm replacing my display with after the house move this week.  Looks beautiful!

Nice!  Saw it in person yesterday and it is slick!  Congrats on scoring one of these.

• Like 1

Cant wait to see it, want to upgrade to this tank when we move in about a year. 

Jeff, you should get a shot of that sump setup as well - very nice layout for those considering that option.  Is this filled up with goodies yet?  :D

• Like 1

Looking good Jeff!  I see Ned and the beta made their movie debuts... the acros seem to be settling in as well. Gonna be awesome when those start to grow out. 

• Like 2

So I was admiring the coloration you had on your Hydras last weekend. Care to share the settings?

Right now I am running the AB+ mimic with a shortened photo period but its almost too blue/dark but I am still getting good par and coral coloration. I was tried the David Saxby SPS program but it appeared super washed out and par was in the 700 range at the top of my rock work.  

19 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Here u go. 

DE59F27A-485D-4F7E-AB43-BFB6C4B42856.png

OK... I have to be "that guy" and ask how one gets over 100%?  What is this relative to?  I (obviously) haven't set one of these up before so am probably asking a naive question (or a just plain stupid one).

OK... I have to be "that guy" and ask how one gets over 100%?  What is this relative to?  I (obviously) haven't set one of these up before so am probably asking a naive question (or a just plain stupid one).
The new hd version lights allow you to overdrive the channels

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk