October 14th Frag Fest Trades

Are there anyone planning on bringing corals to trade at the frag fest? If so, post them here.

Let's see what you got!

Here's what I plan to trade, if there's any interest...

Latin Lovers

SKA Fairy Tales

Miami Vice

Orange Oxides

Scrambled Eggs

Space Monsters

Sakura Sunrise

Lunar Eclipse e53a12a3a2f119ea52defc5e7d2c08d2.jpg2a3829d17fd41a5c0376b2aeb2d801a8.jpg907e7abbe1ac6f408a5602463f47b55e.jpg9393cebad834006423b24735b33c8dca.jpg17dd43d456d1b782912ca2eca6483c73.jpg73672cf55f2fc6b9dab4d0a756521738.jpge27a90a2303fa5fd0c6c128c4fd9292d.jpgd27a6936e22ca48df24ed0a33d58abce.jpg

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one! [emoji41]

• Like 1

Well Zone, I can get you a couple frags as tank warming presents just for fun, if you need more I am sure we can work something out. And if Optimus doesn't take care of your Oxide fix I can for sure.

And Prime, you do realize those are just different types of capriconus under good lighting. Nothing special , but classics still, I can get you some frags no problem.

3 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Well Zone, I can get you a couple frags as tank warming presents just for fun, if you need more I am sure we can work something out. And if Optimus doesn't take care of your Oxide fix I can for sure.

And Prime, you do realize those are just different types of capriconus under good lighting. Nothing special , but classics still, I can get you some frags no problem.

Hey Bert - I happened to find/rescue that acro frag I was intending to bring you last time so will bring it with me Saturday if that is OK for you.  Isn't much to speak of as it sits but the parent is cool and I want to make sure someone who can keep it happy has a piece!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

I appreciate any tank donations for sure (except xenia/GSP)!

503Reefland-I was hoping to trade corals for corals since ther will be so many vendors available for purchases. You got anything to trade out? I like all sorts, you would be surprised.

Reefrun- I have a number of zoas and acros but high end is subjective to the person and the time it was purchased, as at some point everything is high end until it is fragged and distributed amongst the populace. I have a Westside rainbow tort, Upscales Microlados, 500Efflo, Rose Mili, Aussie Pink Hyacinth, Rainbows in Spain, Tierra Del Fuego, Red Dragon, Twilight Dragon, True Blue Rufus,  Medusas Bane, MattV Blue Ocean,  and a few others I could be perusaded to cut. Zoanthids wise I have a few as well such as Oxides, Blonde Blue Eyed Bits, Devils Armor, Aquamans, Captain Americas, Orbits, and a number more I should check on, I need to see what Prime wanted first since we are still working our our trade.