Sign in to follow this  
PowderBlue

Wtb a few things over the next few weeks

Setting up a fusion 30 long and since I sold basically everything fish related I own I'm starting fresh :) I have an ati 36 inch 4 bulb but I'd like to find a 24 inch or 36 inch stunner strip type of led to get that added pop.

Mp10 can be qd or non qd as long as it's not about to crap out

Heater that fits in a fusion

Rock to seed the tank I'll be buying some of the purple rock from upscales but I'd like some clean love rock to seed the tank

New sand

36 inch AI rail kit that mounts to the tank

Marine pure blocks

I'm sure other stuff will come up. If you have any if this shoot me a pm! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Glad to see you are rejoining us Randall!  Good luck with the new tank.  I will keep an eye our for any gear you could use. Any particular stocking plans?

• Like 1

Glad to see you are rejoining us Randall!  Good luck with the new tank.  I will keep an eye our for any gear you could use. Any particular stocking plans?
Thanks!
I will likely go with scollys, brains, mushrooms, since the tank is so small I want a lot of vibrant colors.

• Like 1

I new you get a new tank :) I have been thinking about switching my 20 long to salt water

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I new you get a new tank I have been thinking about switching my 20 long to salt water

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Do it!
Just picked up the tank so now just gotta start stocking up on equipment 6f40d2cb57efa3db68b230295cfaad86.jpg

Sand is taken care of thanks Flash!
Heater is all good thanks to Klimca!
Still looking for some rock, I don't need a ton
Maybe a small innovative marine media reactor
A Mp10

I'm also looking for a 24 or 36 inch stunner strip or blue reefbrite, something along those lines to help with the T5 lighting

Sign in to follow this