93 gallon acrylic cube FREE!!!

We finally upgraded to our new tank, and need the old one to go away. It's a nice looking 30"x 30"x 24" cube, but it definitely needs some TLC. It's got quite a few shallow scratches that could be buffed out fairly easily, but more importantly there is a pretty large amount of crazing on the front panel

Stand and canopy are included, which were both built by Brian57. He said the tank was made by someone on the forums too, but I don't recall who it was. It also still has the MH ballast, reflector, and bulb that we got with the tank. The canopy was built to house the MH reflector, so it works very well in there. I also just checked the kit out, and it turns on and gets real bright, so it seems like it's still good. 

With all the crazing on it, I don't know that you'd want to use it as a DT without replacing the panel, but you could use it for a big sump, an awesome terrarium, or use the MH and make it a comically oversized frag tank.

Ideally, I'd love to get some nice SPS frags or something in trade for it, but really we just need it off the porch :P

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By TaylorW
      So I'm still helping my nephew set up his tank, it's coming along but still looking for coral! Looking for Xenia, Mushrooms, Toadstools or Toadstool frags, leathers, devils hand, palys, zoa's, green star polyps, clove polyps, ANYTHING!! Free would be nice but I can pay as well! Also looking for cheaper live rock, like $1 or $1.50 pound, dry live rock is great too. Need around 20-40 pounds. Also looking for some things for myself 😁 I need live rock as well, Open Brain corals, Bubble corals, rock Flower anemones, maxi mini carpet anemones, large Toadstools, green bubble tip anemone, all colors bubble tip anemones
    • By Snappy
      My tank is small, and corals are growing well. I've run out of room in my tank. The corals I want to get rid of aren't high end. They would be great for a starter tank or someone on a budget. There are probably 10 pinwheel mushrooms, most are loose, a few are attached to small rocks or frag plugs. I have a couple smaller frags of blue cactus coral. I also have an endless supply of large seafoam palys. For an established reef, these are a nuisance. For an entry level reef or fish only with live rock, these would be fun. They are pretty, but ultra aggressive growing. I literally pull them off of my favites coral with tweezers. Anyhow, a few bucks or trade would be appreciated, but I will also give for free for someone trying to start an entry level reef on a budget. $2 for large mushrooms, $1 for smaller. Everything else is free to a good home.
    • By Seahorse Terry
      Buy 1 Get 1 Free Clownfish Sale!
      at Seahorse Aquarium and Supply
      Saturday May 28th - May 29th
      106 NE Russet St, Portland, OR 97211
      Featured clowns include
      Ocellaris Mocha Snowflakes Black & Whites Extreme Misbar Black & Whites Black Ice Picasso Platinum Snowflake platinum