NWfragfest Raffle Items!!!

Emerald525

I have been getting a lot of questions about the raffle. Here is the list of events. You don't need to be present to win the raffle. We will post up the winning number. 
However you must pick up your prize by time of closing at 3pm or you have just donated your prize to Tanks for Teachers. How generous of you!🤗IMG_0370.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Shout out to Cyrus Forell the owner of Barrier Reef Aquariums!! He has supported our local club for almost ten years and will be one of the vendors at the show! 

Cy is a very generous guy. He recently was involved in helping a disabled man help with his dream of getting a tank. I know he has helped many of the other local clubs ! He also as many of you know has a great shop in Renton, Washington.

I can't wait to see what he brings to the show!

He will also be donating a 50 dollar gift certificate to the raffle !

IMG_0260.JPG

• Like 4

A special thanks to Roy Seine aka Stykaster of Pacific Corals and Jim Armstrong aka Gumby. Many of you know Roy he has been a passionate force in the hobby for decades and is an expert on clams. 

Jim maintains the Boys and Girls Club tank and has donated many hours and his own coral to the cause. I want to make a lot of money this Saturday to get a new tank for them and replace all the corals they lost this winter due to the inclement weather. 

These two will be doing much of the behind the scenes work in setting up the show. They are two of the most hardworking, dedicated and generous people you will ever meet!  They will never sing their own praises but you can always count on them!

Not only will Roy and Jim be up at 4 am (or earlier knowing Roy) getting ready for the show, but Roy is also donating a 100 dollar gift certificate!!

IMG_0372.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Thanks everyone who came out we had nearly 200 people and made good money for Tanks For Teachers!

As soon as Sirena and I catch up on sleep I will let you know how much !!!

it was a blast !!!

I had a great time.  I was nice to meet folks.  Thanks for all the work you did getting this organized.

Food was awesome! 

Thanks to all the vendors who were able to separate me from my money...again...I got some nice things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Thanks everyone who came out we had nearly 200 people and made good money for Tanks For Teachers!

As soon as Sirena and I catch up on sleep I will let you know how much !!!

it was a blast !!!

This was great Kim! Thanks for putting it all together. I had a blast.

• Like 3