goldenbasketreef

Golden Basket Reef Monday FB Auctions at Frags Auction Place

Gosh, it sure would be nice if each photo had a caption explaining  what is in the photo.  But I suppose most of the members already know the names.  Also, what is an FB Auction?

12 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

Gosh, it sure would be nice if each photo had a caption explaining  what is in the photo.  But I suppose most of the members already know the names.  Also, what is an FB Auction?

I'm going to assume he holds an Auction on FaceBook 

8 hours ago, Trailermann said:

FB = Facebook, Frags Auction Place is a selling group at facebook

The only caption to be worthy on each of them is "BEAUTIFUL"  :-)

I have won quite a few auctions from Rudy and every one of them are always healthy as can be. For me, at least, he has not disappoint! Reefers all over the country are always bidding on his corals, even other vendors are trying to win his corals. So, don't hesitate to purchase or bid on his auctions. You will not be disappointed!

Which reminds me, I need to pick up my corals from him from 2 auctions ago... See you soon, Rudy!

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one!

• Like 1

a link would be appreciated.. is it golden basket on FB?.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just go into Facebook like normal, in the search bar type in "frag auction place." Click on the page then click to "join." One of the admins will add you once they see your request...HTH!

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one!

There are several coral auction/selling groups on face book. If you go to groups, then type in the search  " frag auction place "  it will pop up and look like this....

20170930_133628.png

Thank you.  I understand that from previous messages.  I'm just curious whether this is you (Golden Basket), or are you saying there are several people selling under the name Frag Auction Place.  Thanks

Frag Auction Place is the Group, made by some person. I would have to look at who is the top admin......Rudy's well known company name is " Golden Basket " he is one of a group of fine people that sell on there. Hope that helps......as far as the fb groups, this is the one that I see Rudy post in the most.

Frags Auction Place is a selling group at facebook. It is a closed group meaning a person need to join to be able able to see

what are available and make purchase.

Many approved vendors posted for sale or auction in there.

Golden Basket Reef also has ebay store for Buy It Now purchase, https://www.ebay.com/usr/goldenbasket8

• Like 1