cmckown

How do we get this tank into a school?

I am moving and would like to see my sps tank go to the right home. I have it posted on craigslist,

<Removed link>

I would love if some generous philanthropist would like to share the cost with me as I could really use some moving money.

I am open to all ideas. Thank you

Corey M.

20170913_164329573.jpeg

20170913_164331604.jpeg

Edited by cmckown
removed link

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Koswizzle
      How do you earn community reputation? I usually can't post items right away because I don't have enough can someone explain how to get more?
    • By ChevApache58
      I have a nice sized red planet frag for sale. It's been growing like craZy, shooting out all over the place. Looking to get $50 for it or trade for other corals/power heads. This thing has been growing and growing since the original post, I'll add some updated pics tomorrow but it's looking really good and getting big! 

Mother Colony!

• By cmckown
      New here so I guess I cant post classifieds. I am moving out of state and need to pass on my SPS tank.
      Any ideas for me to post or contacts to be made I am all ears. I have it on Craigs but could sure use some help.
      971344886three Corey.

• By Ninjabeaver
      I have a few things for sale right now in my tank.  Prices are listed on the photos, hopefully they can be seen when you click on the photo or view in gallery.  I am located in Keizer, PM me for texting.
      Blue digi's

Small green monticap