Emerald525

Happy Birthday BadxGillen!!!

Happy Birthday Bert! How did I almost miss that it was your birthday?  I hope you are having a great day and doing something for yourself today as you are always doing for others!

To a generous guy who is always donating corals and his time to this club!  You are a great VP and it has been a pleasure to know you and work with you!

Thanks for being so awesome!

:YayWave::yippee:

• Like 4

Since I met Robert, he has always been a true friend. He's never been not willing to help me and is always willing to go out of his way. I am glad to have this guy in my life.

Happy Birthday, Robert! 

• Like 2

He is the most dedicated person to make sure you are on the top priority of his list and no one cares more for any coral. He shelters and preserves to many species he is a coral rescue center.

Happy Trip around the Sun my man!

• Like 2

Happy birthday, Bert! We are so lucky to have you as our VP. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Happy Bday Bert you da man, if you can't do it no one can!!:cheer:

• Like 1

Oh Man! You guys and gals, I don't know what to say here...I am getting all melty and mushy inside,. I just try and do what I can, when I can. I love reefing,, I love helping, and I love this community. Thank you all for making this club sch a wonderful place! I feel uplifted after seeing this, my night has become wonderfully topped off by the sentiments of my fellow reefer community. Love you all, Thank You So Much!

• Like 8

Well just saw this so Happy Birthday! Another September baby :laugh: sure as hell are a lot of them..............Hell I think at least 6 people in my family are this month.

• Like 1

We have 6 people in my family who have September birthdays as well...And I like all of them. Good people born in that month if you ask me. Not a bad sign at all.

And Thanks again everyone, it was a great day.

SAM_2960.JPG

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

We have 6 people in my family who have September birthdays as well...And I like all of them. Good people born in that month if you ask me. Not a bad sign at all.

And Thanks again everyone, it was a great day.

SAM_2960.JPG

Well hell yeah as I am a September kid also :laugh: so is my son.............but the MIL now.............that's another story..............