Trailermann

WTS Bubble Magus Curve 7

Excellent condition skimmer, handles up to 240 gallons.  Only used for about 6 weeks while breaking in new tank.  
Asking $235, retails for $299.

Bubble Magus IMG_20170912_113828405.jpg

Ok, this is once again available for sale to a nice person with $235.  I thought it would work in my new set up, but the base will not fit in my small Trigger sump.

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      Is it a Skimmer or Filter? It's BOTH!
      New blog posts! New products! Coming soon!

• By marine depot
      Check out this 2-in-1 Filter/Skimmer + Hats Are Here!
      PLUS: 20% off Curve Skimmers & Top-Sellers Back in Stock

• By gawf4fun
      Turnkey system.  Good condition.  Just add water... and some rock and substrate...
      Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.
      Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new.  Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new.  $190 takes it all.
      Available afternoons this weekend.  Call or text questions to 503-381-4026.  Mark@mtkmeyer.com
      Thanks for looking.
      mark

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.
    • By nrc
      Good morning,
      I'll be mixing up water in the next day or two, and adding seed rock and sand to my tank hopefully this weekend.   I'm considering holding off for a few weeks to let my tank cycle on its own prior to adding a protein skimmer.
      My thoughts are that the initial ammonia -> nitrite -> nitrate cycle needs to happen unencumbered... I would time the addition of a skimmer to coincide with adding livestock a few weeks down the road.    
      Any thoughts?
      Nate
      (fwiw - My tank specs are in the build thread under nano's)