Clown fish eggs about to hatch

MarineLifeFun

My Black Ice clown eggs are about to hatch and I did not notice they were there until my daughter pointed them out to me.

Looking to see if anyone has some food sources I could buy from you to get them through metamorphisis (rotifers and algae for the Rotiffers)

Also willing to have them harvested and some one try to raise them.

The eggs are on a large rock with other corals so can't move them out of the tank prior to hatching

IMG_5671.JPG

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You night be able to get some phytoplankton and rotifers from online or Pacific Island Aquatics in Tangent but unfortunately with just started cultures you would not be able to keep up with the fry's food demands. I can't remember the name but I believe there was an alternative micro food that could be mixed in the water for them to consume. From my experience though, they only eat live foods.

And generally if they layed one batch of eggs they will most likely lay another if you keep things proper. You could always just prepare for the next batch by getting another designated fry system going and some food cultures started.