<3 Hybrid Yellow Ponies <3

MrsBret

Next week we're getting a large shipment of captive bred hybrid Reidi/Erectus bright yellow seahorses as well as some full bred Erectus Seahorses!  If you've been thinking about setting up a seahorse tank, do it now!  We've been waiting months for these hybrids to become available!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrsBret said:

Next week we're getting a large shipment of captive bred hybrid Reidi/Erectus bright yellow seahorses as well as some full bred Erectus Seahorses!  If you've been thinking about setting up a seahorse tank, do it now!  We've been waiting months for these hybrids to become available!  

Here's my Seahorse tank! You know you all want one. Pick up some zooanthids and gorgonians from Mr and MrsBret while you're at it.

0IQINj7.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TheClark said:

Does anyone have a favorite Sea Horse tutorial / for dummies link they would like to share?  I can google it but prefer to read what you all recommend.

Thanks!

Seahorse.org has a very good library of articles. 

IME most important thing is keeping the temp 74 or below. Then enough flow, and good food. They are a very hardy fish. You'd be amazed. 

This is my favorite seahorse tank mate article :D It's old but I surveyed a few hundred seahorse keepers to create it with Renee. Plus purty pictures 

http://www.seahorse.org/library/articles/tankmates/tankmates.shtml

• Like 5

I love both those articles! Seahorse.org has a huge library of detailed information I've come to rely on. I agree, low temp, high flow, pe or hikari Mysis, and a once per week 15% water change and our seahorses are dancing and showing off happily around the tank. They're a fun pet! ♡

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 6:55 AM, MrsBret said:

I love both those articles! Seahorse.org has a huge library of detailed information I've come to rely on. I agree, low temp, high flow, pe or hikari Mysis, and a once per week 15% water change and our seahorses are dancing and showing off happily around the tank. They're a fun pet! ♡

I am happy people are still using them! I might be out in your neck of the woods in a couple weeks. Hopefully I can stop by and see the shop. 

• Like 2