48" ATI Powermodule 8 bulb

Jorge

Up for grabs is my powermodule. Just barely a year old and in excellent condition. The ballast has always been outside away from humidity since day one. I'm original owner. Will come with all original documentation and packaging!

20170830_164146.jpg

20170830_165121.jpg

14 minutes ago, spectra said:

Weenie......................I would say more but my post would be deleted by the fish geek police :laugh: 

Geeez.. You're scaring me Scott. Someone delete this man before he loses it!! :shock:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Geeez.. You're scaring me Scott. Someone delete this man before he loses it!! :shock:

No need to be scared :laugh: hell I lost it years ago.............................cant you tell I got back into the hobby......................

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Jorge has all the best stuff. I think he collected all this killer gear just to torture us with sale threads 😜

Thanks Sean, I really did try and build a nice tank this time. Sucks to lose money on nice equipment that's just a year old but a move forces sale.

18 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Thanks Sean, I really did try and build a nice tank this time. Sucks to lose money on nice equipment that's just a year old but a move forces sale.

Yeah - I know you would rather not be parting with it, regardless of investment. Just reminds me of how jealous I was seeing your system come together - everything top notch. I'm sad to see it come down as well. 

3 hours ago, albertareef said:

Yeah - I know you would rather not be parting with it, regardless of investment. Just reminds me of how jealous I was seeing your system come together - everything top notch. I'm sad to see it come down as well. 

My wife says it would be ok to keep a small tank in the meantime. The move is not going to happen for another 23 months and she's worried I might go a bit crazy lol.. yes we overplan things but hopefully that will make the move less stressful on all of us.

9 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I'm thinking about it. It's a sweet unit but i am having a hard time convincing myself it's worth the money

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would have thought you would have learned to stop trying to think rationally about anything in this hobby by now :D

It is a sweet and well regarded unit that is for sure.  You know if Jorge chose it to go on his dream tank there was a reason.  Easy for me to say though... I didn't just buy a new house!  I'm also the guy with the "cheap" SB reef lights on his tank :EvilGrin:

• Like 1